Transfer Window Ins and Outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Derby have made an official £2.5m bid. With only 6 months left on his contract that's a massive offer.
    Hourihane is a better player for less money then, derby can have him

Comment

Lansbury would be one of my top targets but not sure we can compete with Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Lansbury would be one of my top targets but not sure we can compete with Derby.
        Same and I agree. Plus he wouldn't have to move house if he signs for Derby. Win win for him really.

What about Chris Martin on loan at Fulham. Worth a punt?

Comment

Jota, Eibar-Brentford, leftfooted classy MF, out of contract in six months. Used to the Championship and London.

Comment

Same and I agree. Plus he wouldn't have to move house if he signs for Derby. Win win for him really.

May be reluctant to join local rivals? As for Martin, I'd actually prefer Sylla....think he could be a good goal scorer for us

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
              Jota, Eibar-Brentford, leftfooted classy MF, out of contract in six months. Used to the Championship and London.
              Can't find this guy on their website to be honest. Would like that Woods, he looked a proper player.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Can't find this guy on their website to be honest. Would like that Woods, he looked a proper player.
                Now Warburtons interested....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...ntford-9545877

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                  Wouldn't mind that one bit, skill full classy player

Comment

Think we need some physicality and power in our midfield to be honest.

Comment

No chance of Martin he wants out of Fulham and refused to play for them on Friday to try and force them to cancel loan. He wants to go back Derby

Comment

I mentioned Ben Watson in another thread with Sidwell exactly two types of players we should be looking at for experience

Comment

My dads a fulham supporter and says that martin is a waste of space there, sure he scores the odd goal but apart from that matt smith does more of a job for them than lazy chris martin

Comment

Does anyone think Diego Poyet might be worth a shout? Only young and is without a club.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

I can only see us spending a million or more if we can sell players, otherwise it's loans.

Comment

Originally posted by Superranger View Post
                                Does anyone think Diego Poyet might be worth a shout? Only young and is without a club.
                                Totally agree, baffled as to why West Ham let him go. Even if things don't work out with QPR there's a definite chance of resale value with a few loan spells.

Comment

Working...
                                X