Transfer Window Ins and Outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I'd look at loaning someone like Ben Watson from Watford as well as singing hourihane! Watson knows the league and would get stuck in and pull the strings!!

I said about Grabban ages ago and I think he'd be a excellent signing for us as he has pace and a decent finisher!! Would also look at Will Buckley from Sheff Wed, Russel from Derby and maybe testing Forrest resolve for Lansbury!!
    To be fair, all 5 of those are great shouts

Comment

for me

for me omar bogle is a must he really is,probabley the best prospect in europe he is another charlie austin him and bradley dack are the future of our club
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Forest rejected a 2.5million bid from Derby for Lansbury.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          Forest rejected a 2.5million bid from Derby for Lansbury.
          He pretty much runs that Forest team and they are in danger of the drop so maybe that's why?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            He pretty much runs that Forest team and they are in danger of the drop so maybe that's why?
            They also have a transfer embargo during this window so can't see them.selling.

Comment

Gestede is to undergo a medical at middelsbrough as part of an 11m deal for jordan rhodes to villa

Comment

I believe Smithies contract is up in a 18 months so if he doesn't sign anything soon this could be the time to sell him!!

Also apparently we are looking at Luke Freeman from Bristol City!!!

Comment

Get Smithies signed up and forget this idea of punting him on now as he will earn us more points than onuhua and chery put together so they are the ones to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Get Smithies signed up and forget this idea of punting him on now as he will earn us more points than onuhua and chery put together so they are the ones to move on.
                    Easier said then done though mate! If smithies wants to go then he holds all the cards unfortunately and if he doesn't sign then we need to get as much dolla as possible!

Would be gutted if he did go though as he will definitely get us more points like you say!

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                      They also have a transfer embargo during this window so can't see them.selling.
                      I think he's only got six months left on his contract though.

Comment

Working...
                      X