New Years resolutions for QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years resolutions for QPR

If you could pick just one new years resolution for qpr the football club to act upon over the next year, what would it be?

For example mine is continuing to give youth a chance in the matchday squad.

To rid the squad of Sandro,caulker and any other hangers on and reinvest the money on players who want to be here and want to help qpr

Comment

Involving youth for me too, never understood why we never have or other teams for that matter. Not being funny either but i've seen equal/superior performances from the likes of kakay, shodipo, niko as i have perch, conor and bidwell except the 3 youth guys have the potential and hunger to be better. It still makes me scratch my head how, in my 12-13 years of supporting qpr that we've never been able to give ANYONE (except ray jones RIP) from our academy a chance to break into the first team.

I'd also want us to bring in a quality striker, midfielder and centerback or 2 all whilst getting rid of ned, caulker and sandro. I think theres a place in the team for elk too, not as a starter no way but as a super sub as imo theres been games crying out for a player to have a bit of selfishness and an eye for goal

Comment

Get Shodipo playing more regularly. Top young talent that boy, could be a big player for us if given the opportunity.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2