No Chery, no Luongo. Three points.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    No Chery, no Luongo. Six points. But boy was the midfield p iss poor. New blood really needed.
    Midfield was the weak link today. They just couldn't get a foothold on the game. Basic ball retention and passing skills were clearly lacking. Borysiuk, Cousins and Manning all disappointed for me, but blame the latter less for obvious reasons. The problem is we lack the quality in the squad to replace them and for me this is even more urgent a requirement than a striker.

Comment

• Never has 6 points been more needed lately

Hope we can become a proper club now with some proper

Board make us exciting again please

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Midfield was the weak link today. They just couldn't get a foothold on the game. Basic ball retention and passing skills were clearly lacking. Borysiuk, Cousins and Manning all disappointed for me, but blame the latter less for obvious reasons. The problem is we lack the quality in the squad to replace them and for me this is even more urgent a requirement than a striker.
        Thought Manning did ok to be honest, for me it was Ariel and Cousins that were the weak links. Cousins more so.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Agree stan, the midfields very poor really, surprised a few on here was saying about borysiuk but hes looked poor to me what ive seen of him, also disappointed in cousins, looks very slack and not 100% fit, definately carrying a few players atm and lacking another striker or two!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Agree stan, the midfields very poor really, surprised a few on here was saying about borysiuk but hes looked poor to me what ive seen of him, also disappointed in cousins, looks very slack and not 100% fit, definately carrying a few players atm and lacking another striker or two!
            Cousins is so up and down no consistency at all

Comment

• As I have said a few days ago,go solid no attacking midfielders and look to stay in games,luongo,chery and even cousins need to play outside until they understand the championship they all abit lightweight,I still think chery can do left or ring wing,cousins right wing or in a middle with three and luongo no 10 but as starters no but as tactical subs

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Cousins is so up and down no consistency at all
                And yet that game against watford he looked exactly what we needed driving us forward, i know it was a friendly but wheres all that gone from his play?! he looks a different player, almost like someone coming to the end of his career and hes abit leggy! honestly thought he was going to be a good player really did!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  And yet that game against watford he looked exactly what we needed driving us forward, i know it was a friendly but wheres all that gone from his play?! he looks a different player, almost like someone coming to the end of his career and hes abit leggy! honestly thought he was going to be a good player really did!
                  That Watford game mate I walked out the stadium so excited thought we have found a player here but has flattered to deceive

Comment

Working...
                  X