No Chery, no Luongo. Three points.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Chery, no Luongo. Three points.

Let's kick on without these two lightweight showponies.

Be interested to hear how manning faired in the cm position!

I also imagine Ned not playing was a key factor today!!

Comment

More balanced side without Chery

Comment

Yeah agree Westy. Chery hasn't been good enough to base the team around. Sylla is looking like a better focal point

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          More balanced side without Chery
          It sounded like it today at times, I'm looking forward to watching this one!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Let's kick on without these two lightweight showponies.
            This. Great win by the boys today. Sylla and Wszolek in the goals.... No Luongo, Chery, Polter, Onuoha, Cousins, etc.

Comment

Buzzing. Great win. HNY everyone.

Comment

I had tenner on Woz to score first and us to win 2-1 but I'm not moaning would take the win over the cash

Comment

Cousins? Forgot about him. But add him to the list. Two solid championship midfielders and a striker in.

Comment

We beat Fulham with (and in part because of the performances of) Chery and Luongo... I don't think it's something to read into long term, but short term they both need a break (particularly chery) while we work on our style and then just slot them in when they're back to their best if we need to.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I had tenner on Woz to score first and us to win 2-1 but I'm not moaning would take the win over the cash
                      Just reminded me that i won 25 from the game, like ollie even more now!!!

I do rate luongo still though and think some of the criticism of him is harsh as imo he's one of our best players, he needs someone more experienced and defensive minded next to him and he'll flourish imo. Hes one of australias best players and puts in great performances for them all the time, all while playing a different role to what he plays here.

How did manning do today? Was only listening on the player and only heard his name mentioned a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        This. Great win by the boys today. Sylla and Wszolek in the goals.... No Luongo, Chery, Polter, Onuoha, Cousins, etc.
                        Don't forget Smithies again without him we'd be in the mire a great save again one on one that stopped them taking the lead

Comment

Get in!

Just thought we needed another thread post victory as we all moan lots after all the losses lol

Anyone "just back" and can give us a detailed report on the players and teams performances?

Did we look more solid without Ned? Did Sylla hold the ball up and create more than Chery has been? I would guess the answer to be yes to both questions.

Until Monday we can have a NY drink knowing we are 5 points clear!! I might even fork out so more hard earned on attending the game Monday as well..... decisions 🤔🤔

Comment

There's no point pretending we're a better side without Luongo, Chery etc, we were shocking today. However, let's hope it gives them a kick up the R's to put in some better performances!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              There's no point pretending we're a better side without Luongo, Chery etc, we were shocking today. However, let's hope it gives them a kick up the R's to put in some better performances!
                              But we won that's what matters Kent. We have been rubbing and lost we deserve a break

Comment

Working...
                              X