• Show
Clear All

• Pinkie message for you!!!!

Tonight I love you and Olly

Coyrs I'm well happy. Let's put the tractor boys away on Monday

Comment

Hove forgot what that winning feeling was like so chuffed

Comment

Haha nice1 westy told you have abit of faith and patience! thought ollie showed his minerals with that line up tbh, fair play to him
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Don't forget me and Stanley wests !!!! Up the RANGERS!!!!
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Haha nice1 westy told you have abit of faith and patience! thought ollie showed his minerals with that line up tbh, fair play to him
            He done a very very good post match interview which made me nod my head and agree with him for a change.

Shout out to Vans & Stan too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He done a very very good post match interview which made me nod my head and agree with him for a change.

Shout out to Vans & Stan too

Thing is though hes said it as it is in other interviews! Like going on about abit of luck as you was saying about cliches, but there true as you could see heads going down too easily so needing luck to give abit of confidence boosting & self belief! And for me he wasnt making excuses up, just saying it as it is!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No mate this was a sensible interview just telling it how it was. No BS no funny one liners nothing for media to get teeth into just a common sense response. Hope it continues as if it does he loses clown tag. No complaints from me on yesterday only praise

Comment

Working...
                X