No announcement yet.

The Ollie Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy for him was starting to have doubts but the team ran and ran for him again today. That's what it's all about coyrs

Comment

Good first half thought we controlled it but second half little bit shaky. Don't think subs were the best but we won so who cares

Olly is noticeably calmer on the sidelines and think that helps as if players seem manager calm it will flow over to them.

Six points four goals!!!! Still plenty to do and change but that's a foothold now. Blackburn next so could be three o the trot (although not that fussed if we went out cup)

Fleming took some stick since joining coaching team but he was very vocal today and appeared Olly's right hand man over Birch

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I see a damn slight less points....which is all that will be remembered at the end of the season!
        lolol, well what can i say
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Delighted for Ollie as the we didn't deserve to lose all of the 6 we played in and in fact we played fairly well against some of the best teams in the league!

These two wins have done him, the players and us as fans the world of good! We've also seemed to of finally stumbled on a formation that seems to work for us and two gems in sylla and wsolev have really stepped up!

Won't surprise me if we lose chery or Ned or even Washington in the coming months as I don't think Ollie is as clueless as some make out! He will get in a few of his own style played and we will push on!

Great win today!! U rrrsss

Comment

Hands up Ollie God knows how has got 6 points out that mob of ours! I applaud his effort. Still not the man for me mind but we'll done.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Main game on football on five at 9pm tonight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Main game on football on five at 9pm tonight as well.
                Cheers

Comment

Prior to the Wolves game

‘Read my record and weep’, Holloway told critics

Ian Holloway insists he has what it takes to turn QPR’s fortunes around. Since winning their first game after Holloway’s return for a second spell as manager, Rangers have lost six in a row and dropped to 21st in the Championship table.

But Holloway, who has won promotions with QPR, Blackpool and Crystal Palace, believes his record proves he has the credentials for the job.

“As a manager, you have to be able to lead. I don’t care what anyone else says – have a look at my record. People can read it and weep. I’m going to keep going and try to be solid for them (the players). I work very well with hungry people who want to get better.”

Holloway’s side face Wolves at Molineux later today.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...-tells-critics

Comment

He'd do well at Cannibal United then

Comment

Ollie factor has won the last two games. Both victories are on the back of much less possesion and shots on target etc than the opposition.
                      Hes got them workimg hard and believing. .

Comment

Great pic

Just shows how improved the team spirit is now.

Again, major kudos to Ollie for this.

Listen to the latest podcast with Conor Washington for further evidence too.

Comment

Working...
                        X