Good luck to Olly and the Team today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to Olly and the Team today

We have had the debates about rights and wrongs of manager and players but really hope today Olly gets a break and we come away with a win however it comes

2016 has been a horrible year for our club so let's send it off with a big kick up the a rse and a win and start 2017 on the front foot

Olly pick the right team today and the players play your hearts out for him. After three difficult games on trot wolves presents a game that we realistically should be looking to get at least a point from.

Come on URs and Olly three points please

Fear the worse but hoping for the best for both Ollie and the club. Take a point however it comes as we cannot keep this horrendous run going.

Comment

I know mate but this wolves side is beatable if were tight at the back. If everyone does there job there are points to be taken
      Last edited by West Acton; 31-12-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Agreed but our mob are just so poor and I would settle for a JFH boredraw to stop the rot. No leaders to give belief and not too much quality either. Wish the team and everyone attending the best of luck.

Comment

Good wishes to those going today, get behind the team and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
            This. Heres hoping for the team to get it together, for the players to show some balls, and for us to get a draw or even a win at Wolves today. A result would set us up nicely for the Ipswich game at home. COYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I know mate but this wolves side is beatable if were tight at the back. If everyone does there job there are points to be taken
              No nedum so agree have more of a chance keeping it tight, just really lacking a talker a Richard dunne type to breed confidence in other defenders
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Oh I get it now, when Ned's at RB and he gets done by trickery, it's his fault, not the manager who put him there. Silly me, I need to catch on.

Comment

Doesn't matter where Ned plays he gets done by switching off.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    And safe journey back to see the new year in with loved ones regardless of result

Comment

Agree and good luck, we need it and hopefully we'll get some today.

Comment

just got a sneaking feeling
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          just got a sneaking feeling
                          I have that sinking feeling
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You just have to hope, that's all we have atm
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hope for a draw
                              R's

Comment

Working...
                              X