No announcement yet.

uncle tweet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason people say all sorts of stupid things on twitter thinking nobody will notice. At least Tony isn't the president elect of the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      An ex manager that lumbered us with the footballing genius that is Sandro and publically took the #### out of the club and it's owners by crying off with a dodgy knee that Never was when he relised the club was going down. I think it's another massive error from tf personally a man that clearly never learns. All it's going to do is wind people up even more. He seems oblivious to how much he's ####ed it all up
      I know that and he didn't say that he was coming back, just said he tweeted which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Don't see what the problem here is, just saying that an ex manager tweeted and it was nice of him.
        He stupidly doesnt realise how fickle rangers fans are and thought they would be happy to hear that the man who gave some of us the best day of our life had messaged him some kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          He stupidly doesnt realise how fickle rangers fans are and thought they would be happy to hear that the man who gave some of us the best day if our life had messaged him.
          all is rosie then.

#woofwoof
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            all is rosie then.

#woofwoof
            Nothing is rosie. But lets moan about every single thing.
            This has got to be the best new year ever for you aint it mate. Bet you've never ever ever ever been happier with all this misery around us.

Comment

I read it and moved on... came on here and some are going crazy like he's on the way back.

Comment

This has got to be the best new year ever for you aint it mate. Bet you've never ever ever ever been happier with all this misery around us.

i like our new crest though.

Comment

Hopefully the New Year is good for everyone and all Rangers fans remain healthy (there are more important things that football). Also we hope that 2017 improves results.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Hopefully the New Year is good for everyone and all Rangers fans remain healthy (there are more important things that football). Also we hope that 2017 improves results.
                    baaaaahumbug.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      baaaaahumbug.
                      I for one am grateful to have survived another year and thank hospital staff and friends and family for their continued support.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        I for one am grateful to have survived another year and thank hospital staff and friends and family for their continued support.
                        i was being kevin in the last post. just mcking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          An ex manager that lumbered us with the footballing genius that is Sandro and publically took the #### out of the club and it's owners by crying off with a dodgy knee that Never was when he relised the club was going down. I think it's another massive error from tf personally a man that clearly never learns. All it's going to do is wind people up even more. He seems oblivious to how much he's ####ed it all up
                          Or maybe he's not catastrophising as much as some people on here.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                            Or maybe he's not catastrophising as much as some people on here.
                            Can't be a true Rangers fan like some of this lot if he isn't catastrophising every aspect of our club. Honestly, I'm grateful that I didn't lose anyone close to me in 2016 (despite all the celebrity deaths) and to those who lost someone, I hope you have a better 2017. But the biggest death I've seen this year is the death of positive energy around LR. Hope we can get that back in 2017.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Can't be a true Rangers fan like some of this lot if he isn't catastrophising every aspect of our club. Honestly, I'm grateful that I didn't lose anyone close to me in 2016 (despite all the celebrity deaths) and to those who lost someone, I hope you have a better 2017. But the biggest death I've seen this year is the death of positive energy around LR. Hope we can get that back in 2017.
                              Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                can we change the name of this thread to "the sarcastic thread"

when you say "this lot" are you refering to certain people on here? i take offence to that remark.

also if you think i'm slagging off "every aspect" of our club, can you show me the stats to back it up?

i take it, you will no longer be "ctastrophising" washington anymore seeing as your the director of positivity.

As for me, yeah, i have paid my dues over the past 31 years going to rangers and i will continue to praise what i like and spout what i dont.

if you dont like it, then ignore button is there to be used.

regards,

#thislot

Comment

Working...
                                X