No announcement yet.

uncle tweet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a response Hits as the hulk says "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      can we change the name of this thread to "the sarcastic thread"

when you say "this lot" are you refering to certain people on here? i take offence to that remark.

also if you think i'm slagging off "every aspect" of our club, can you show me the stats to back it up?

i take it, you will no longer be "ctastrophising" washington anymore seeing as your the director of positivity.

As for me, yeah, i have paid my dues over the past 31 years going to rangers and i will continue to praise what i like and spout what i dont.

if you dont like it, then ignore button is there to be used.

regards,

#thislot
      Cheer up Hitman. We actually won a game!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Wow what a response Hits as the hulk says "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"
        Haha. That's me holding back mate. Think I'm on my last warning so am having to be careful with what I say.

But I take exception when some kid tries to speak down to me about being a Rangers supporter when I have been going way before his father squirted him out from his sack.

Can't be having that mate.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Cheer up Hitman. We actually won a game!
          Don't you start 😂
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Haha. That's me holding back mate. Think I'm on my last warning so am having to be careful with what I say.

But I take exception when some kid tries to speak down to me about being a Rangers supporter when I have been going way before his father squirted him out from his sack.

Again with this speaking down to you nonsense. I speak to you on a level plane. No talking down, I give you respect by criticising the view you have on the club instead of you personally. Reading the above, I see you don't do the same.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Again with this speaking down to you nonsense. I speak to you on a level plane. No talking down, I give you respect by criticising the view you have on the club instead of you personally. Reading the above, I see you don't do the same.
              You havent in the past so get off your high horse

Comment

Let's be Friends

Comment

If you're on your last warning, but other humourless, bore the f acking pants off people, sad sacks who think s hit players are great players because they're Rangers players aren't on any warning, I've no idea what the world is coming to......

Comment

Guys we won today give it a rest for a day . Blimey

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      If you're on your last warning, but other humourless, bore the f acking pants off people, sad sacks who think s hit players are great players because they're Rangers players aren't on any warning, I've no idea what the world is coming to......
                      Perhaps it's the lack of insults aimed at an individual...

In any case, let's enjoy the win today, there's plenty to celebrate. Have a good one everyone
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Same team on Monday Ollie please.

Comment

We didn't lose yet again under Holloway, it was a smash and grab 3 points but we will take them any way we can

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                            So what if we played well.

We LOST again.

How can TF be happy to put up with this BS any longer. Show Olly the door, send Les out with him and do what it takes to get Gary Rowett in to MANAGE the team affairs.

Dear oh dear lolol
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I read it and moved on... came on here and some are going crazy like he's on the way back.
                              There seriously is alot of helmits about on here, quite funny really, so many girls blouses
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X