• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncle tweet.

Follow

Tony FernandesVerified account
    ‏@tonyfernandes
    Out of the blue Harry Redknapp called. Said we played well against Brighton. Never was sending off. Rare for ex manager to call. Decent.

farking bozo the clown. dropping other peoples names now to try and make a positive point.

give it up uncle............. you have not got a clue.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

So what if we played well.

We LOST again.

How can TF be happy to put up with this BS any longer. Show Olly the door, send Les out with him and do what it takes to get Gary Rowett in to MANAGE the team affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
      So what if we played well.

We LOST again.

How can TF be happy to put up with this BS any longer. Show Olly the door, send Les out with him and do what it takes to get Gary Rowett in to MANAGE the team affairs.

this..........

he is getting slaughtered on twitter at the moment. not sure he can hide himself behind any qpr legends this time.

the fans have had enough of this joker.

Comment

some responses to tony's tweets.............

Anton Santos ‏@AntonSantos92 3h
        @tonyfernandes You really don't have a clue ������
        1 reply . 1 retweet 2 likes
        Reply 1 Retweet 1
        Like 2
        More
        Jess Peters ‏@jamp_1993 3h
        @AntonSantos92 @tonyfernandes tell me about it. Worst qpr team I've ever seen but it's 'decent' because redknapp said we played well ����
        1 reply . 0 retweets 1 like
        Reply 1 Retweet
        Like 1
        More
        @jamp_1993 @tonyfernandes I'm thinking were those couple years flirting with the Prem really worth it? Gone so far backwards, it's a shame ��
        1 reply . 0 retweets 2 likes
        Reply 1 Retweet
        Like 2
        More
        @AntonSantos92 @tonyfernandes such a shame, for the prices we pay the talent is dreadful. I don't go much anymore.
        Reply 1 Retweet
        Like 1
        More
        @jamp_1993 @tonyfernandes I looked at the team before the Brighton game and thought 'wow - there's no quality in that side'. Don't blame you
        2 replies . 0 retweets 1 like
        Reply 2 Retweet
        Like 1
        More
        @AntonSantos92 @tonyfernandes nothing at all, strikers and wingers poor. No leader and defence woeful. Smithies only one I'd keep.
        Reply 1 Retweet
        Like 1
        More
        @jamp_1993 @tonyfernandes Smithies has POTY in the bag & it's December - says it all. Still can't believe Ale going, crazy!
        2 replies . 0 retweets 1 like
        Reply 2 Retweet
        Like 1
        More
        @AntonSantos92 @tonyfernandes genuinely don't feel like it's my qpr anymore
        0 replies . 0 retweets 2 likes
        Reply Retweet
        Like 2
        More
        Mark Hillman ‏@hillmania 3h
        @tonyfernandes did you discuss the new stadium & new training facilities?
        0 replies . 0 retweets 10 likes
        Reply Retweet
        Like 10
        More
        marty ‏@martymitch_ 3h
        @tonyfernandes looks like you are really enjoying that good performance ���� table don't lie TF

Comment

Harrys coming back. #saveusharry

Comment

That's Harry throwing his hat in the ring again ...why would he call

Def

Comment

Serves TF right.

Lost a huge amount of respect and backing for uncle Tone the moment he appointed Hollohead.

Comment

TF please please go away

Comment

Pr ######## eventually gets found out. Shows you how out of touch he is when he tweets that #### from Redknapp.

Comment

Pretty dumb tweet considering 1) It's from a man who completely took the p!ss out of him and QPR with his fake knee resignation as he knew he was taking us down & 2) we didn't even play all that. If Brighton had taken their chances it would of been about 7-0

Such a stupid fkin idiot of a man that can't keep his fat mouth shut.

Fk off already. Incompetent fool.

Comment

Redknapp fishing for his job back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                        Redknapp fishing for his job back.
                        That was my first thought when saw the tweet. The guy is an absolute parasite he's after a job of some sorts. Probably senses LF is on sticky wicket and is positioning himself

Comment

Is anyone still falling for this embarrassing PR tripe? Everyone with a pair of eyes could see that we were diabolical, and deserved exactly what we got.

As regards Redknapp - cant blame the bloke really.....he was on £3million a year at Rangers, knows Tony is a mug who'd still pay him big money, and at 69 isn't going to have many other offers...if I was in his position, I'd be angling for a return too.

Comment

Don't see what the problem here is, just saying that an ex manager tweeted and it was nice of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Don't see what the problem here is, just saying that an ex manager tweeted and it was nice of him.
                              An ex manager that lumbered us with the footballing genius that is Sandro and publically took the #### out of the club and it's owners by crying off with a dodgy knee that Never was when he relised the club was going down. I think it's another massive error from tf personally a man that clearly never learns. All it's going to do is wind people up even more. He seems oblivious to how much he's ####ed it all up

Comment

Working...
                              X