X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm

I think we need to keep calm for a while

Ollie will buy the players to keep us up this year and push on next year

I'm still going to support Ollie for the time being as he has inherited a bag of shite

Give him some players and a bit more time he will come good.

Keep calm captain mannering

It is critical we obtain the right sort of player experienced seasoned pros otherwise Ollie gone and Les.

This transfer window is critical to the future of the club I hope the board realise this fact.

I don't even care anymore

Comment

Yep I'm hoping we get the same reaction on here we got when we signed Hill and Derry. Seasoned pros with the right aptitude.

Comment

James 1979 is correct wot are they doing on the training ground

Something is definatly wrong with the defence training we leak goals every week.

Start with the defence ....revert to 4 5 1 home and away to get some points crital points now and then build from there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            James 1979 is correct wot are they doing on the training ground

Something is definatly wrong with the defence training we leak goals every week.

Start with the defence ....revert to 4 5 1 home and away to get some points crital points now and then build from there.
            Well. We have the great flemming as defensive coach who presided over division 1 worst defence.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Surely 4 5 1 is the way forward for the next 10 games to get some points

Is this not an obvious formation considering we are about to implode ?

It's just basic management plug the holes ...grind the farking points ...wba way

Comment

I think we need to keep calm for a while

Ollie will buy the players to keep us up this year and push on next year

I'm still going to support Ollie for the time being as he has inherited a bag of shite

Give him some players and a bit more time he will come good.

Keep calm captain mannering

It is critical we obtain the right sort of player experienced seasoned pros otherwise Ollie gone and Les.

This transfer window is critical to the future of the club I hope the board realise this fact.

having the right manager in charge is the most critical piece of the jigsaw and Olly isn't the answer.

The best Olly could achieve this year is to stay up by the skin of our teeth and people on here would claim him to be a miracle worker. Yet it is he who has put us in the position we are in now.
                Hasslebank might have been boring beyond belief but he at least got the odd result and would have kept us around mid table.

Holloway has come in and taken us to new levels of 5hiteness that have been rewarded with one goal in 6 straight defeats!

Comment

Seems to be a recurring theme.....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    I don't even care anymore

This with bells on.

I have zero faith in uncle bungle, dof les and mates, olly and bircham.

I really could not give a flying fark anymore.

"it is what it is"

#shyte
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      This with bells on.

I have zero faith in uncle bungle, dof les and mates, olly and bircham.

I really could not give a flying fark anymore.

"it is what it is"

#shyte

Hard to argue with this.

Find myself caring less than ever too.

Gave up hope the moment Holloway was appointed and for the last couple of games really couldn't give a 5hite.

Comment

I found myself thinking after Brighton defeat I'm not bothered and I don't care. I have accepted we're on our way down so if we stay up it's a massive bonus and surprise

Supporting Rangers is so draining

Comment

The right managerial appointment is so important and then support him with funds available

Ollie was a poor choice I can see that now should have been Mc Laren or Rowett both correct choices long term.

Comment

Surely 4 5 1 is the way forward for the next 10 games to get some points

Is this not an obvious formation considering we are about to implode ?

It's just basic management plug the holes ...grind the farking points ...wba way
                            4-5-1 Got JFH sacked for 'drossballgate'

We can play two up front, 4-5-1 in a side devoid of creativity at this stage, is destined to draw or lose, it won't win. It relies on players to make things happen in the final third, which we simply cannot do. At least two up front gives us the chance to force the issue. Sylla/Yeni/Polter/Washington can score goals, they just need to be given the ball in the box, as they are all poachers, not those able to create something from nothing, and certainly all not good enough to play alone. May aswell play with 10 men.

The team is better than they are playing, but desperately needs an injection of talent, guts and experience in the form of afew really smart loans, or massive spending over the odds to get players of real quality.

Comment

Who can put up that scene from A Bronx Tale where 'Sonny' explains to Robert De Niro's little fella about the baseball players he worships not giving a shi.t about him?

Classic, true and right now so poignent to many of us

A

Comment

Working...
                              X