Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I don't even care anymore
    This. What will be will be. Honestly couldn't give a b0llox if it's Premier league or league 2. I'll still be a QPR fan.

Sick to death of it all tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I found myself thinking after Brighton defeat I'm not bothered and I don't care. I have accepted we're on our way down so if we stay up it's a massive bonus and surprise

Supporting Rangers is so draining
      I get where your coming from west but if the poo hits the pan and we do drop would you still not be bothered if we go into admin or go bust as uncle tony cuts his losses seen it with caterham?

Comment

I was working for the Brighton game and never bothered with the score as knew what the outcome would be. Was more pissed off by seeing Ramsay, Ferdinand and Fernandes sat together something you could not make up.

Comment

Keep Calm we will be ok don't panic chaps...just a bad run

Comment

Really pleased for Ollie tonight last few weeks can't have been easy for him no doubt.

Comment

Buzzing for them all. Brilliant win and I don't care how we played. Stopping the rot was all that mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Buzzing for them all. Brilliant win and I don't care how we played. Stopping the rot was all that mattered.
                Agree results that matter currently not entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X