Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
    I understand our frustrations but the Mittals and Amit do not want to run the club and put the required amount of money in to do so. They have had the opportunity to do so before and have not stepped up.

If Tony and co did sell up we would be royally faked and could genuinely see us going down the Pompey path.
    Not actually true that mate.

There was a deal in principle agreed for Amit and the Mittals to purchase all of Tango & Cash's shares prior to our promotion but the plug was pulled. The reason the plug was pulled was most likely that Fernandes had shown an interest in the club. Now Briatore knows a mug when he sees one and probably realised he'd get more money off TF than he would from shrewd Indian businessmen like the Mittals.

Comment

I honestly can't believe that we are still at the point where some fans are prepared to defend this clown. It beggars belief.
      Last edited by surrey_hoop; 30-12-2016, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        He very likely is ashamed of his handling of things but don't tell me he hasn't been royally shafted but please tell me where we go if they walk
        If he was ashamed he wouldn't still be here.

Where exactly do we go if they stay? At this rate, League One and administration.
        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 30-12-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          TF has been let down by some very good people! Not his fault that good pedigree managers have taken him for a ride. Biggest mistake made was really employing Ramsey and now Olly I had no issues with others they were good appointments supposedly.
          Erm, what? That is precisely his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I would honestly love him to leave. Sick of seeing him moaned about. Would rather him just go and then see what happens.
            Well he's pretty much shown everyone that he doesn't know how to run a football club, so we can only hope he does.
            Last edited by surrey_hoop; 30-12-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Not actually true that mate.

There was a deal in principle agreed for Amit and the Mittals to purchase all of Tango & Cash's shares prior to our promotion but the plug was pulled. The reason the plug was pulled was most likely that Fernandes had shown an interest in the club. Now Briatore knows a mug when he sees one and probably realised he'd get more money off TF than he would from shrewd Indian businessmen like the Mittals.
              Come Tarbs you know the Mittals in your words shrewd Indian business men wouldn't touch the club with a barge pole now

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Come Tarbs you know the Mittals in your words shrewd Indian business men wouldn't touch the club with a barge pole now
                Not now, would never happen. For starters the last 5 years have most likely been turbulent enough business wise for them. For seconds, unless the club was available for peanuts, they'd have more sense to take this mess on.

But think what might have been if that deal had gone through nearly 6 years back and Amit could have been running the show?!!

Comment

It's the 'careful for what you wish for' that gets me laughing...

Just like I wished for League 1 football inside 6 years of his ownership - from Championship champions to League 1, could we wish for much worse?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    It's the 'careful for what you wish for' that gets me laughing...

Just like I wished for League 1 football inside 6 years of his ownership - from Championship champions to League 1, could we wish for much worse?
                    Couldn't agree more. The bloke has run us into the ground, will clearly leave us in a far worse state than he bought us for....and some fans still think we absolutely must keep him, as an alternative to his ownership could actually be worse? I just don't get it. It's like a form of footballing Stockholm Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Not now, would never happen. For starters the last 5 years have most likely been turbulent enough business wise for them. For seconds, unless the club was available for peanuts, they'd have more sense to take this mess on.

But think what might have been if that deal had gone through nearly 6 years back and Amit could have been running the show?!!

Comment

Appointed Mark Hughes .....looked like a great appointment steady experienced manager solid desicion
                        Appointed Harry ...we asked him for this as the fans we wanted Harry
                        Ramsey ..JFH ...Ollie were all Les appointments ... Les is surely more responsible at present than TF.
                        TF is guilty of trying to buy success ...it worked for Chelsea ..Man city...but not QPR badly advised by the people he has employed

Comment

What gives anyone the sense of optimism that we will get better in the next 6 years under this ownership? Just as likely as we are to reach League 2 without this ownership, we are as likely to reach it with it.

Either way, it doesn't matter because he's already taken us from our highest point in years with the most potential we've ever had (2011) - to one of our lowest, and getting worse... Either way, and all sentiment aside about how much he's tried and how much money he has put in; he's royally farked us and put us onto a 10 year rebuilding schedule.

Harsh but true - sorry, but not sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Appointed Mark Hughes .....looked like a great appointment steady experienced manager solid desicion
                            Appointed Harry ...we asked him for this as the fans we wanted Harry
                            Ramsey ..JFH ...Ollie were all Les appointments ... Les is surely more responsible at present than TF.
                            TF is guilty of trying to buy success ...it worked for Chelsea ..Man city...but not QPR badly advised by the people he has employed
                            Who ultimately makes the decisions at the club, Fernandes or Ferdinand?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              What gives anyone the sense of optimism that we will get better in the next 6 years under this ownership? Just as likely as we are to reach League 2 without this ownership, we are as likely to reach it with it.

Either way, it doesn't matter because he's already taken us from our highest point in years with the most potential we've ever had (2011) - to one of our lowest, and getting worse... Either way, and all sentiment aside about how much he's tried and how much money he has put in; he's royally farked us and put us onto a 10 year rebuilding schedule.

Harsh but true - sorry, but not sorry.
                              Spot on.

Comment

If he is so easily advised, then it makes you wonder how on earth he achieved his business achievements.

Comment

Working...
                                X