Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    TF has been let down by some very good people! Not his fault that good pedigree managers have taken him for a ride. Biggest mistake made was really employing Ramsey and now Olly I had no issues with others they were good appointments supposedly.
    Along with the mistake of allowing Warnock not to be kept on 2nd time around another piece of bad advice he should have put his foot on

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Nobody is denying he's at fault but do you really think that constantly telling him along with childish name calling won't help him and the board to say fukc this we're off and we're selling up we want our money back , so yeah enjoy AFC playing on the Linford Christy
      Coating him off doesn't mean he is going to just leave us and put us into administration... that just wouldn't happen - there's other people involved at Rangers, Amit, the Mittal's etc.
      You can't be scared of coating him off, he deserves it.

Personally I'm fed up of hearing the 'give the guy a break' line from some supporters, just because he smiles, appears in the local pubs and has put money in.
      Last edited by West London is Rss; 30-12-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I keep hearing about he has been given bad advice by footbalk people which in some cases maybe true but for 5 and a half years? The man tried to launch us and build the brand off the field and looks like he has failed there as shown by the ridiculous idea of having qpr aeroplanes. 140k a week for 2 keepers are not down to football peoole but Fernandes alone as he was heavily involved in all transfer dealings back then.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Coating him off doesn't mean he is going to just leave us and put us into administration... that just wouldn't happen - there's other people involved at Rangers, Amit, the Mittal's etc.

Personally I'm fed up of hearing the 'give the guy a break' line from some supporters, just because he smiles, appears in the local pubs and has put money in.
          For god sake open your eyes he and the rest of his group own far more of the club than the Mittals do if his group say we'er out the Mittals stand to lose big time dont you think it will be easier for them cut their losses than take on the debt ! if so dream on nice thought but won't happen at the moment our only long term hope lies with OAC

Comment

Dogs, Agreed they are minority shareholders now and if I am not mistaken reduced their stake last year. OOC is and always has been what it is all about as no way could we survive with the way money has been wasted on 18k gates.

Comment

I understand our frustrations but the Mittals and Amit do not want to run the club and put the required amount of money in to do so. They have had the opportunity to do so before and have not stepped up.

If Tony and co did sell up we would be royally faked and could genuinely see us going down the Pompey path.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                For god sake open your eyes he and the rest of his group own far more of the club than the Mittals do if his group say we'er out the Mittals stand to lose big time dont you think it will be easier for them cut their losses than take on the debt ! if so dream on nice thought but won't happen at the moment our only long term hope lies with OAC
                Yes.. I know they do Dogrrs. Read what I'm saying - there are other people involved at Rangers. I know the percentages of who owns what, all I'm saying is that there are other people at Rangers who would step in to help in the meantime, if he left, and if we were looking at new owners - I'm not saying they would take it on permanently.

I don't think TF, Ruben etc. should re-consider their positions as it stands though, I'd give the ownership and board a crack at winning League 1 next season if worse comes to worst.
                Last edited by West London is Rss; 30-12-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Cat, If OOC does not go our way then we are heading that way for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    TF has been let down by some very good people! Not his fault that good pedigree managers have taken him for a ride. Biggest mistake made was really employing Ramsey and now Olly I had no issues with others they were good appointments supposedly.
                    Exactly right, all of the other managers we have employed most people were begging to come in. Remember the "Please save us Harry" banners when we were in the Prem.

Also, lots of the players we signed at the time I didn't hear too many complaints about them. SWP, Barton, Green were all welcomed with open arms if I remember correctly. I am not sure how Fernandes could know it would turn out like it did.

Who would have thought that the season after we stayed up at Man City would have turned out like it did. We had an infrastructure that looked like it would work. A decent manager in charge in Hughes given a good amount of money to try and build an established Prem side.

It's all very well blaming the employer but sometimes it runs deeper than that, whereby employees do not deliver what they are supposed to do.

Comment

Yes.. I know they do Dogrrs. Read what I'm saying - there are other people involved at Rangers. I know the percentages of who owns what, all I'm saying is that there are other people at Rangers who would step in to help in the meantime, if he left, and if we were looking at new owners - I'm not saying they would take it on permanently.

I don't think TF, Ruben etc. should re-consider their positions as it stands though, I'd give the ownership and board a crack at winning League 1 next season if worse comes to worst.
                      West if we should go down it could be a blessing unwanted yes but it would give us a chance to restructure again get rid ### and if they still want a dof go for someone like Roy Hodgeson , or him again as manager with overall control players in and out , youth players and if we could still afford one the accademy

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                        Exactly right, all of the other managers we have employed most people were begging to come in. Remember the "Please save us Harry" banners when we were in the Prem.

Also, lots of the players we signed at the time I didn't hear too many complaints about them. SWP, Barton, Green were all welcomed with open arms if I remember correctly. I am not sure how Fernandes could know it would turn out like it did.

Who would have thought that the season after we stayed up at Man City would have turned out like it did. We had an infrastructure that looked like it would work. A decent manager in charge in Hughes given a good amount of money to try and build an established Prem side.

It's all very well blaming the employer but sometimes it runs deeper than that, whereby employees do not deliver what they are supposed to do.
                        Question - how much deeper can something run than the owner? To elaborate on the theory you have above?

IMO the owner is the top of the tree, if the employees do not deliver than the owner needs to look at who he is employing and the methods he has in place which are supposed to make them succeed.

You cannot defend TF on any part of this - and it's quite cringeworthy to see that people are still intent on trying to.
                        In what other business or football club would someone other than the owner get blamed for taking over a promising well run business/football club, and over seeing a gradual decline in 6 years of not hitting targets, accumulated debt, and dropping sales.

Comment

Fernandes has been the one thing that has stayed constant in our demise - how can people NOT blame him FFS?
                          Your best post imo.

The answer: Because people think his enthusiasm will somehow see us through. This is a disastrous misconception.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Your best post imo.

The answer: Because people think his enthusiasm will somehow see us through. This is a disastrous misconception.
                            That's just they don't !! they fear for the long term future of the club if he and his group say that's it wer'e off we've had enough of this abuse now OAC is off and so are we why should we pump more of OUR money into this constant abuse

Comment

You can't let your life be led by fear like that, especially when it comes to QPR!

He deserves to be lambasted for his shocking tenure.

Comment

I would honestly love him to leave. Sick of seeing him moaned about. Would rather him just go and then see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X