Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Fourth from bottom with coco the clown in charge.

He's responsible for it all is he?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      He's responsible for it all is he?
      Absolutely. The buck stops with him.

Comment

Happy Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Happy Christmas
          Happy Christmas. Not sure it's going to be a happy new year!

Comment

Clueless beyond belief and January will tell you if he really gives a #### about our football club. We are in a worse state now than when Flavio and Bernie took us over. Mismanaged us to a level we have never seen before anywhere.

Comment

Cant blame him regarding recruiment of players he dont scout them hes advised by his dof. We got a team suited to league 1 at best play off hopefulls wake up sir les we got more hope wining eurovision.

Comment

Shaggy Les was not there when the rot set in. 140k plus a week for 2 keepers 65k for swp, 70k barton, 50k a week on green and he got an extention and it goes on. Feedinand is to blame for this squad but fernandes is accountable for the big picture. Which right now is getting worse by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Clueless beyond belief and January will tell you if he really gives a #### about our football club. We are in a worse state now than when Flavio and Bernie took us over. Mismanaged us to a level we have never seen before anywhere.
                  Get a grip 73 F and B did fark all but get lucky when Amit Bhati told Flabio keep out of things , what has Mr Fernandez done for our club ? put a fortune into it , and got shafted by so called knowledgeable football people , aswell as getting slagged of by the clubs fans for being gullible such a diabolical crime !! , I know a lot don't want to believe it but not my fault ### talked him into this wonderful easy plan of make me dof I will recruit cheap lower league players and it will be a piece of plss , of course he's been a fool to believe him as he has been with other appointments in the past but constantly slagging him off and posters resorting to such childish name calling as uncle bungle ect will in the long run make it easier for him and the rest of the board to just say fark this wer'e off had enough !! and they will if OAC doesn't come off because that's what they are here for , when we'er on the Linford Christy playing under the name AFC RANGERS some might wake up and put the blame where it lies
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-12-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Always the victim it's never his fault. Whether you like it or not fat boy has overseen a transition from premier league to staring the trap door to league one firmly in the face all the while spunking a quarter of a billion quid and transforming us from a club that people liked and wanted to see do well to one that is despised by many and ridiculed on a regular basis. Personally I think he should be ashamed of his performance here. Not all his fault but he's the boss after all so the success and failure of his organisation stops with him

Comment

Fernandes has been the one thing that has stayed constant in our demise - how can people NOT blame him FFS?

He's appointed every person at our club to the current day. In what world would all of this not be the person who's employed everyone's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Always the victim it's never his fault. Whether you like it or not fat boy has overseen a transition from premier league to staring the trap door to league one firmly in the face all the while spunking a quarter of a billion quid and transforming us from a club that people liked and wanted to see do well to one that is despised by many and ridiculed on a regular basis. Personally I think he should be ashamed of his performance here. Not all his fault but he's the boss after all so the success and failure of his organisation stops with him
                        He very likely is ashamed of his handling of things but don't tell me he hasn't been royally shafted but please tell me where we go if they walk

Comment

Understand the anger but .......
                          Why the insults? Cheap, nasty stuff that says more about the poster I fear. Ok , criticise the guy, but he has put a hell of a lot into this club. When you think of some of the weird and wonderful personalities that end up owning clubs we have been more fortunate than some would like to admit. As for awful appointments, I feel a very large number of fans love the idea of ex Rangers coming back and playing a role. Also, surely Lee Hoos was a good appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Fernandes has been the one thing that has stayed constant in our demise - how can people NOT blame him FFS?

He's appointed every person at our club to the current day. In what world would all of this not be the person who's employed everyone's fault.
                            Nobody is denying he's at fault but do you really think that constantly telling him along with childish name calling won't help him and the board to say fukc this we're off and we're selling up we want our money back , so yeah enjoy AFC playing on the Linford Christy

Comment

TF has been let down by some very good people! Not his fault that good pedigree managers have taken him for a ride. Biggest mistake made was really employing Ramsey and now Olly I had no issues with others they were good appointments supposedly.

Comment

Working...
                              X