Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the fu ck have you done to our club Mr Fernandes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our version of Mark Goldberg. Well intentioned, but hasn't got a clue and is a lot poorer now than he was when he started. I suspect the Mittals would still be interested if he wanted out. They tried to buy the club from Bernie but unlike Tony, were only prepared to pay a sensible price for it, so Bernie told them where to go.

Comment

cannot believe uncle bungle has let this carry on.

not a word from him on twitter about the club, seems to have buried his head in the sand.

how ferdinand is still in a job is beyond me. with rowett looking for work, i also cannot believe uncle has not moved to try to bring him in and get rid of olly and birch.

I guess uncle is happy with getting housing portfolios in old oak for the time being and can afford to let this ship sink.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        He's responsible for it all is he?
        Yes he is. He runs the whole show and has done for the last 5 years.

This little baby is his creation. Suck it up.

Comment

Not a great position for him right now, A terrible team on the pitch matched by a equally terrible team around him off it, A league position that is as low as we have been in a good few years and abuse from the fans who see through the PR rubbish. The man has rolled the dice on the OOC site and that now is all that can save him but more importantly QPR FC. A total disaster from start to finish and just hope that we have a club once after he has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Debt free club playing Championship football. Could be worse, has been worse.
            Where did you get that from? For the last financial year (ending March 2016), we recorded a pre-tax loss of £45m.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Amit will never happen mate. He doesn't have the means to do it on his own and Lakshmi Mittal's net wealth has taken a pounding in the last 4 or 5 years.

As for Red Bull, they are in the market for an English club apparently. Red Bull Queens Park Rangers is a bit of a mouthful though!
              He's only worth £11.5billion now, poor bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Where did you get that from? For the last financial year (ending March 2016), we recorded a pre-tax loss of £45m.
                Does anyone actually know the facts of this so called debt?

According to some on here they have written it off and we owe nothing. I'd like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Yes he is. He runs the whole show and has done for the last 5 years.

This little baby is his creation. Suck it up.
                  I wonder if any of these Tony backers would apply the same theory to the owner of any other business that was performing horribly? The buck stops with him, no if's and buts about it. Saying that he's been 'poorly advised' is just a complete get out, and total b ullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Does anyone actually know the facts of this so called debt?

According to some on here they have written it off and we owe nothing. I'd like to know.
                    I was under the impression that the board wrote off substantial loan debt in that financial year - so I would imagine that the £45million figure was the loss we were left with afterwards, which is pretty worrying stuff if you ask me. Have they written off any more debt since then? I'm not sure. One thing is for certain - Fernandes isn't rich enough to keep doing that. His net worth is now below £200million.

Obviously, no-one outside the club will be aware of our current finanial position for another 3 months...I think we all know it isn't going to make for pretty viewing though.
                    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 31-12-2016, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• He is a clown of the biggest order,knows nothing about running a club and employs idiots who who know nothing as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        He is a clown of the biggest order,knows nothing about running a club and employs idiots who who know nothing as well
                        Come on mate, it isn't his fault he's been 'poorly advised'. Teflon Tony never makes a mistake, it's always eveybody elses fault.
                        Last edited by surrey_hoop; 31-12-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          it is a bit rich for some on here to continually critise him when there weren't many questioning his decision, even the latest ridiculous one of appointing Holloway and Bircham.
                          Many were actually.

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          Start again with an experienced football man as chief executive, get in a decent manager, based on previous success and go from there.
                          Again, does a club our size really need a CEO and a DOF? No, of course not. A football savvy CEO is all that's needed (e.g. the one we lost to Brentford) to handle contracts and negotiations. That's a DoF wage packet freed up for starters. You'd then attract a better calibre of manager (e.g. Bruce, Rowett, Pearson etc) who wouldn't be deterred by all the unnecessary layers of rank and bureaucracy above him WRT getting his own players.

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          I was under the impression that the board wrote off substantial loan debt in that financial year - so I would imagine that the £45million figure was the loss we were left with afterwards, which is pretty worrying stuff if you ask me. Have they written off any more debt since then? I'm not sure. One thing is for certain - Fernandes isn't rich enough to keep doing that. His net worth is now below £200million.
                          You'd have to include the 2 or 3 in his Malaysian consortium though, which raises that figure substantially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            You'd have to include the 2 or 3 in his Malaysian consortium though, which raises that figure substantially.
                            It still doesn't raise it substantially enough for them to keep writing our debt off.

Comment

Working...
                            X