Who's Next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Rather be in league one than have JFH back.
    Gotta agree with this.

Comment

If only there were two parallel worlds to see who would fare better where.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Dross or not he won games and nicked a point here and there. I was no fan but have to say he must have being doing well while he was here. The football was abysmal but he did keep us at the right end of the table.
        not so much an end, more sort of in the middle.

Wow, how we would take that now rather than Holloway's 5hyte that's sending us to League One.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          not so much an end, more sort of in the middle.

Wow, how we would take that now rather than Holloway's 5hyte that's sending us to League One.
          Holloways using the shight that Jimmy got. Have a moan come February if not working. Will take a long time to put right jimmys mess!!some loons on here saying rather jimmy . Worst manager we've had and a boring kannt to boot, will laugh my bowlarks off once olly gets it right.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Van, I am not convinced Ollie will get it right and the bit about being Jimmy's players is nonsense as JFH was picking up points and scored the odd goal something Ollie is not doing and in the game we won he almost cost us that when taking luongo off while we were dominating the middle of the park. JFH was awful as was the style of play but never did or would we have lost 6 in a row and be facing relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Lololol ffs ive heard it all now how ridiculas is that when it was absoljte shite under floyd, jesus christ thats barrel scrapinv at its finest lol
              20 out of 23 points under JFH, we scored the occasional goal and we didn't lose game after game....lol all you like.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Rather be in league one than have JFH back.
                God forbid you get your wish. The third division would be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  God forbid you get your wish. The third division would be a disaster.
                  It's really bizarre reading views like that

I remember people saying when struggling in the prem if we go down it will be good we will win more, more entertaining football and more games on a Saturday at 3pm which has all turned out to be total and utter bol locks

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Holloways using the shight that Jimmy got. Have a moan come February if not working. Will take a long time to put right jimmys mess!!some loons on here saying rather jimmy . Worst manager we've had and a boring kannt to boot, will laugh my bowlarks off once olly gets it right.

I'm with you and Pinkie, Van.

In the meantime, Ian Holloway's blue & white army.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                      Just a name chaps ..Play the game
                      he he that made me chuckle...

Comment

No one want Gareth Ainsworth? That be my pick.
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X