• Show
Clear All

Houdini

Comment

Houdini's dad, more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Houdini
        What about his rather eccentric English great nephew (mothers side)
        Glenn Houddleini

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Mcinnes from Aberdeen. Taken aberdeeen as far as he can and has done very well there. Also understand that he is good at bringing in youth
          The youth not getting us out of this mess.

Comment

Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink.....come back and get us to mid table mediocrity!
            Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 30-12-2016, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Lololol ffs ive heard it all now how ridiculas is that when it was absoljte shite under floyd, jesus christ thats barrel scrapinv at its finest lol
              Is it only my posts you respond to Pinks I'm flattered and all that but it's really not just me unhappy with Olly and read above I have said we need back him mate!!!!

I just think JFH is better then Olly think more and more may well agree with me

Comment

Swap bircham for Pearson . Agree with pinkie on jfh!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Kenny Jackett.

Comment

I think we should hire managers on one week contracts, then it can be like the Roman amphitheaters, we can boo or cheer the managers every week, a good result and you're on for the next game, a boo and you're history. F..k the players, they're irrelevant and it will take the heat off them too.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Is it only my posts you respond to Pinks I'm flattered and all that but it's really not just me unhappy with Olly and read above I have said we need back him mate!!!!

I just think JFH is better then Olly think more and more may well agree with me
                      Rather be in league one than have JFH back.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        I'm not saying he should come back J but don't you think in hindsight dross was all he could serve up with the dross we have

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          I'm not saying he should come back J but don't you think in hindsight dross was all he could serve up with the dross we have
                          Ok but he must have had something to do with signing this dross (because they fitted his system apparently). Also last season we had some decent players and we still got dross.

Comment

Ok but he must have had something to do with signing this dross (because they fitted his system apparently). Also last season we had some decent players and we still got dross.
                            So you believe JFH had a say in who not my fault ### got for him !! for me he only had the choice of what ### offered

Comment

WoW!

Comment

Dross or not he won games and nicked a point here and there. I was no fan but have to say he must have being doing well while he was here. The football was abysmal but he did keep us at the right end of the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X