Massimo Luongo - Lge 1 level footballer? - Signs new contract until 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    This is why those of us who had issues with Olly's appointment considered it such a massive gamble. Great bloke, Rs through and through, get em playing for the shirt etc but without a credible game plan we're gonna struggle. Olly's game plans are flawed imo. I can see what he's trying to do, but in practice he's making bad calls to achieve them.
    This is my main issue with Ollie, but others disagree.

As for Luongo, Seriously I don't understand how he got offered a new deal until 2020 given how inconsistent he had been and failed to score in 59 appearances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      The only explanation I assume for the hype is he seems to deliver when playing for his country. Why is that though?...More offensive position?...Different team shape?...
      He plays for Australia, not one of the better international football sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        This is my main issue with Ollie, but others disagree.

As for Luongo, Seriously I don't understand how he got offered a new deal until 2020 given how inconsistent he had been and failed to score in 59 appearances.

Give it a break ffs as you have been proven wrong by that agreeing with that about ollie yet you still bang the same drum lol
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Oir best player again last night for me. He has been for a while now. Really showing his true standard. Think hes the most likely player that we have to get poached by a bigger club if we do lose anyone in the summer

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Oir best player again last night for me. He has been for a while now. Really showing his true standard. Think hes the most likely player that we have to get poached by a bigger club if we do lose anyone in the summer
            Better than Freeman?? Had a good game at Leeds had a good 2nd half last night but 1st wasn't up to too much still disappears to much his passing I game needs to get a it better, still gives it away too much , but has definitely improved as of late , think that probably coincides with Freeman in the team but still a long way from a statement of the best midfielder in the league made by others

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Oir best player again last night for me. He has been for a while now. Really showing his true standard. Think hes the most likely player that we have to get poached by a bigger club if we do lose anyone in the summer
              How can he be poached by a bigger club if he's a league 1 player and we aren't a league 2 team?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Better than Freeman?? Had a good game at Leeds had a good 2nd half last night but 1st wasn't up to too much still disappears to much his passing I game needs to get a it better, still gives it away too much , but has definitely improved as of late , think that probably coincides with Freeman in the team but still a long way from a statement of the best midfielder in the league made by others
                Mass and Freeman are clearly the two first choice starters for CM. Can't really say which is the better player because they both offer something different. Wouldn't say Freeman was better because he was v poor vs Derby in a game which Mass missed. And saying that the entire team didn't turn up at Derby.

Comment

• Luongo has been excellent recently but Freeman is our best midfielder

Comment

• With the number of games in the championship you need a strong nucleus of players because not too many players can play every match.

Comment

Working...
                    X