No announcement yet.

Massimo Luongo - Lge 1 level footballer? - Signs new contract until 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning and Freeman on different level to him on current form; he can't complain he's been woeful recently

Comment

• Much more energy and generally more positive as a team without him and we broke with good pace as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Manning and Freeman on different level to him on current form; he can't complain he's been woeful recently
        He needed dropping. Maybe that'll give him a kick up the ####.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• We will see now what Mass is made of. He's got dig in wait his chance and when he gets it take his game to another level. He's been coasting if we're honest as he has had absolutely no pressure on his place until recently.

We wanted young we wanted hungry so let's see if Mass has the stomach for the fight

Comment

• Ollie is going to get slaughtered if he starts against Wigan.

To be honest, rightly so. Yesterday i think highlighted a key area that's been holding the team back.

Comment

• Most of our players that get dropped return with M-O-M performances. Thinking in terms of Perch and good ole Karl.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Much more energy and generally more positive as a team without him and we broke with good pace as well.
                You cant say that? Luongo is the best? defensive? midfielde in the league according to some on here, Oh well,

Comment

• Glad Luongo has been dropped as his form doesn't warrant first 11 status! Definitely a handy squad player at this level imo though!

If played in a dm role as part of a 3 man cm then I think he's quite useful! However when we were relying on him to be the man going forward and picking out passes he's was just not up to it unfortunately!

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    Ollie is going to get slaughtered if he starts against Wigan.

To be honest, rightly so. Yesterday i think highlighted a key area that's been holding the team back.
                    This. Times a million. Luongo won't start. Not for some time.

Comment

• Hope being dropped gives Mass the kick up the #### he needs. There is a player in there somewhere I reckon.

Comment

• With Chery gone and Luongo dropped we now look a far tougher proposition.

We resembled a well oiled machine at St Andrews, with everyone understanding and executing their individual roles perfectly to the benefit of the whole team.

After the match Ollie said a performance and result like that has been coming for a while. He then said the next challenge is to now get the team passing and retaining possession better. This will come the more work takes place on the training ground and the more the new players bed in and they all get to know each others' games.

The groundwork now has been done though, through Ollie's January acquisitions by highlighting the team's weaknesses and targeting the players brought in to overcome them.

Comment

• That's a good post Stan a team playing like a well oiled machine will stall and hit blank spots by trying to accommodate a player that goes missing far to often during games

Comment

• Loan to Swindon time I reckon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Loan to Swindon time I reckon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Loan to Swindon time I reckon...
                                Maybe about his level not a bad player nor a good championship player , has some talent but as said goes missing far to often in games, which has been my constant gripe, probably not strong or fit enough for the Championship

Comment

Working...
                                X