Massimo Luongo - Lge 1 level footballer? - Signs new contract until 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Nope. Our best crosser, from what I've seen, is LuaLua and that is why he should be a starter.
    correct. There's absolutely no point in buying Smith if your best by-line merchant is cooling hisass on a bench. We really need a spot of joined up thinking.
    Last edited by hal9thou; 15-02-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Walker is an attacking right back and Pawel is an out and out Right winger so different positions completely.

Comment

• Hmmmn. Bump

Comment

• Played so much quicker going forwards without him Freeman was superb

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Hmmmn. Bump
            Party pooper again 77?

Comment

• Sooo much better without Luongo in the side. Great result today, just shows we've got the players, all down to Olly's picks. Fair play to him for dropping him, but I'd have been worried if he'd been in the starting 11.

Comment

• No Chery no Mass bingo

Comment

• Give Ollie credit for finally dropping him, maybe he'll come back stronger, starting spots are going to be harder to come by with the new additions!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Played so much quicker going forwards without him Freeman was superb
                    I know i dont want to bang on about ollie but what a great little signing hes become for £300,000, compare him to jimmys el kayati who we paid the same for! shows ollies got a eye for a player & little manning aswell
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Can Freeman replace Luongo long term in central midfield? Saw him more of a number 10.

Comment

• Pinks guys feet are super quick and travels with the ball across grass so easy

Comment

• Sign on the dotted line till 2020 son....oh and by the way you wont ever get in the first team again.

Comment

• Yeah seen a little of him and like the look, a proper midfielder with ability
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Party pooper again 77?
                              Not the intention, Jack. Very pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                Give Ollie credit for finally dropping him, maybe he'll come back stronger, starting spots are going to be harder to come by with the new additions!
                                If he comes back stronger? If he ups his game now there is real competition for his place I don't think I'll be the only one who'll feel pretty peased off. We've paid out plenty of good money to watch him up to now and he's had enough chances to show us what he's got.

Comment

Working...
                                X