Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right Fordy it's s hit or bust now with Olly so we got to back him

Comment

give the man a chance , this ain't his team . let's see who we get in the window . this team has far to many passengers and players that only put in 60%.

Comment

If we get rid of Holloway they will prob hire Rodney next

Comment

an olly is not just for xmas
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Holloway should be gone now.

Clueless ##### with no idea on how to turn around the position HE has put us in.

All the while Rowett is available there is just no point in keeping Holloway. We need to admit it was a very poor mistake for hiring him in the first place and bring in someone who can sort it out.
            Why should Olly be left to screw up even more and take us back to League one like he did last time.

We will go nowhere with Olly in charge other than down.

Comment

personally Rowett aint the guy to sort us out,hate to say it but think Pearson would do it and i hate him.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Clueless ##### with no idea on how to turn around the position HE has put us in.

All the while Rowett is available there is just no point in keeping Holloway. We need to admit it was a very poor mistake for hiring him in the first place and bring in someone who can sort it out.
                Why should Olly be left to screw up even more and take us back to League one like he did last time.

Rowett doesn't want the job, turned us down 3 times in better positions than we are now. It's why we've ended up with Holloway a sky pundit because we're not a very good proposition for managers. No money to spend, s.hite squad and basically massive rebuilding job.

Comment

Rowett turned us down because he had a job

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Rowett doesn't want the job, turned us down 3 times in better positions than we are now. It's why we've ended up with Holloway a sky pundit because we're not a very good proposition for managers. No money to spend, s.hite squad and basically massive rebuilding job.
                    If, that's IF Rowett turned us down 3 times before. Things are different now as he is without a club.

Secondly, if it is a massive rebuilding job then do you really, REALLY believe that Holloway is capable of achieving it.
                    Because I don't and have seen absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise.

Can't believe TF would be seriously planning on giving him money to waste in January.

Comment

When you're sitting in the new stadium with all the leg room you want around you, 360% worth, this will seem like a blip in the pan.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Were you at Hillsborough? Give the guy some respect please!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                          I was and it shouldn't have got down to that match, people forget we nearly blew it.

Comment

Rowett being spoken to by Swansea as is Clement !

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                              Nothing to do with Hillsborough, I loved Olly last time round but he is the wrong appointment this time. Les was a legend when he played and always will be but he is beginning to lose the faith of the fans now on the DOF level. I can't see where the next point is coming from let alone win and if we lose 8 on the spin he has to go, they are the same players Jimmy had in 8th place !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Nothing to do with Hillsborough, I loved Olly last time round but he is the wrong appointment this time. Les was a legend when he played and always will be but he is beginning to lose the faith of the fans now on the DOF level. I can't see where the next point is coming from let alone win and if we lose 8 on the spin he has to go, they are the same players Jimmy had in 8th place !
                                Well put response mirrors my feelings. Particularly pertinent point on being 8th with same players which had gone a miss on his backers

Comment

Working...
                                X