If Ollie Loses the next two games.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Also kev we're only half way through the season and its only ollies 7th game
    You will be saying it's only his 15th game in no time then only his second season

Comment

The problem I have with Olly is he took the job and now he's saying squad not what he thought it was. Well you took the job which means you thought you were the man to manipulate the team make it better and take it forwards. You can't after taking job day job say squad is not good enough. Should have done your homework before and if you thought there was going be problem turned job down.

We're getting the excuses put up now by Him and those who like him him reckon he's worked out very early on this job is beyond his capabilities so getting the excuses in early doors

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        does he get the boot or not?

Wolves and Ipswich up next who have both struggled but have both beaten us in our run of 6 loses. I personally back Ollie and think he needs these two games and January to sort out the club with some new signings and wouldn't personally pull the trigger.

However how many games can a manger lose on the trot in modern football and survive at a club in the championship, who whether or not realistically had ambitions of play offs this seasons?

If we lose the next two then can he survive 8 loses?

If you add Wolves into the mix then Ollies next 5 games determine his stay at this club imo!

Championship
        Queens Park Rangers v Ipswich Town Mon 2 Jan 15:00

FA Cup - Third Round
        Queens Park Rangers v Blackburn Rovers Sat 7 Jan 15:00

Championship
        Reading v Queens Park Rangers Thu 12 Jan 19:45

Championship
        Queens Park Rangers v Fulham Sat 21 Jan 12:30

Championship
        Queens Park Rangers v Wigan Athletic Sat 28 Jan 15:00

15 points up for grabs and I think Ollie needs 4 from the next 2 games and ideally 6 from the following 3 however another 4 would probably suffice. Anything less then 7 then surely he goes or does he not even get the chance if we lose the next two?

How many points do you think Ollie can get and what would make the Ollie doubter happy point wise?
        I posted a similar thing start of december thinking we would only be good enough to get 2 points and we have none so far.

Honestly 4 points from wolves and ipswich is way beyond reality wolves will win and ipswich we might win but i cant see more than a draw. As for the FA cup whatever get out of it we aint going to win it treat it as a freebie as we need a couple of signings by then Reading could be a thumping as for the fools game they should of beat us at home think we will lose that too. Wigan will park a bus and might get a draw too. So for me i can only see 2-3 point there at best with our current squad

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          I posted a similar thing start of december thinking we would only be good enough to get 2 points and we have none so far.

Honestly 4 points from wolves and ipswich is way beyond reality wolves will win and ipswich we might win but i cant see more than a draw. As for the FA cup whatever get out of it we aint going to win it treat it as a freebie as we need a couple of signings by then Reading could be a thumping as for the fools game they should of beat us at home think we will lose that too. Wigan will park a bus and might get a draw too. So for me i can only see 2-3 point there at best with our current squad
          That's depressing reading and I don't disagree at all

Comment

Beyond defence now and I loved Ollie and the job he did back in the day but this is a bridge too far for him and if he loves the club as he says then he should do the right thing. Keegan did it with England years ago and Ollie should do the same. Relegation is realistic now and however bad JFH and his style of play was I do not think that would have been the case.

Comment

He should resign if he does.

Kenny Jackett for me if, and when he does go.

Comment

Perch and a confidence shot Hall centre paired up at Wolves is as bad as Morrow and Plummer in 98ish and we all know where that ended.

Comment

Holloway offski.

If he doesn't get this right!

Comment

Haha goto laugh at above comments
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      Holloway should be gone now.

Clueless ##### with no idea on how to turn around the position HE has put us in.

All the while Rowett is available there is just no point in keeping Holloway. We need to admit it was a very poor mistake for hiring him in the first place and bring in someone who can sort it out.
                      Why should Olly be left to screw up even more and take us back to League one like he did last time.

We will go nowhere with Olly in charge other than down.

oops!

Comment

Genuinely pinkie i think you like calling people out more than us actually winning lmao

Comment

Haha no not at all, its all banter and if i had said something and got it completely wrong id expect the same back corbray it really is just teasing and banter, give and take

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Haha goto laugh at above comments
                            They are quite funny, however nose rubbing a little premature!

I'm in the pro-Ollie camp, though pragmatically i'm not getting excited until we get some more points aswell as good performances. Seen plenty enough to put my faith him for the next year, maybe two. Without doubt the club has more buzz!

Reckon the majority of posters on here who have been negative toward Ollie are bloody happy to see us win under him, but have underlying doubts. I disagree with much of the rhetoric that wants him gone, as there are clearly improvements, but results wise we have been struggling. A win against Wigan, and another good performance is very much needed.

Comment

Good post Topper
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                                They are quite funny, however nose rubbing a little premature!

I'm in the pro-Ollie camp, though pragmatically i'm not getting excited until we get some more points aswell as good performances. Seen plenty enough to put my faith him for the next year, maybe two. Without doubt the club has more buzz!

Reckon the majority of posters on here who have been negative toward Ollie are bloody happy to see us win under him, but have underlying doubts. I disagree with much of the rhetoric that wants him gone, as there are clearly improvements, but results wise we have been struggling. A win against Wigan, and another good performance is very much needed.
                                Good post Topper, i definitely have reservations about Ollie but at 2-0 on Saturday, still had my stomach tied in a knot, praying we wouldn't let them back in the game and when the 4th went in that was just a great feeling. I have said all along if Olly can turn us around then I would more than happily eat humble pie, as all I/We want is for our team to win games and entertain in doing so. Saturday was a fantastic result and if we follow that up tomorrow then I believe we will have turned the corner and for that Olly will deserve credit. I really want just one of the Managers to come in and make it easier on Fernandes too, he doesn't deserve the amount of bad luck he has had with some BIG name managers, yes he made mistakes but he deserves a little bit of luck now.

Comment

Working...
                                X