No announcement yet.

we must go down to go up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted is talking ######## now. When we were still in the Premier League some people said exactly the same words. We must go down to clear this crap and go up then. Has worked really well.

Comment

What we need is for TF to c*** him self and realise the championship is a different beast to 3,4 or 5 years ago. Its competitive financially now and if you don't invest wisely or buy a proven strikers then you are gambling with your teams chances of survival.

I'm hoping a near miss of releagtion to league 1 is a real eye opener for our chairman and the board and their fututre ambitions of this club as I cant imagine a league 1 club fits in with their new stadium, new training ground!!!

No one wants the old spending millions on wasted crap but we just want that middle ground! I will never understand why this club never reinvested or invested the right money in replacing Charlie. Gayle was there for the taking and we should of got him but instead we thought we'd be clever a gamble on Washington!

Washington was worth a gamble but as a second striker or back up and at 2.5 mill was the right price!!

Comment

Ted for manager, he can make it happen.

Comment

Beware of what you wish for Ted. Relegation could equally easily see us drop even further. We have no divine right to take any division apart.

The nettle has not been grasped. Hoos, Les, Olly, backroom. These are not the people to build a competitive unit. It maybe that we have to be post Fernandes to turn the ship round, assuming she's still afloat.

Comment

Working...
          X