No announcement yet.

Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry is alright as a squad player but it shows how much work needs to be done when inall fairness to the OP Henry could actually stake a claim to start in our first 11 right now!! Shows the work that needs to be done!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Yeh lets bring back Henry, that will solve all our problems. Great player.

Does the dirty part of the game well? Wtf does that mean? If u mean slows the game to a crawl, constantly 10yards off his man so cant get a tackle in and never scored a goal, made an assist or in fact even passed the ball farming forward then bang on.

If Henry is the answer, fark knows what the question is.
      I agree with that but as a DM I don't see any better options in the current squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        I agree with that but as a DM I don't see any better options in the current squad.
        Borysuik, Sandro, Doughty, my nan, anyone over the age of 7 with two working legs, a pantomime horse....etc etc.

Comment

Borysuik, Sandro, Doughty, my nan, anyone over the age of 7 with two working legs, a pantomime horse....etc etc.
          Disagree re Borysiuk. Doughty possibly but we haven't seen enough of him. Sandro, yes but still has fitness issues.

Comment

Disagree re Borysiuk. Doughty possibly but we haven't seen enough of him. Sandro, yes but still has fitness issues.
            Why is that, I thought when Borysiuk has played he has looked allright, and has a bit of an engine on him. Been out for a while and only just came back against Brighton, which was tough but think he can be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
              Why is that, I thought when Borysiuk has played he has looked allright, and has a bit of an engine on him. Been out for a while and only just came back against Brighton, which was tough but think he can be useful.
              As Wests correctly says, Henry is a master of the dark arts. I like Borysiuk, but still think he's adapting to the league and right now I'd take Henry's experience which is what's needed more in a relegation dog-fight.

Comment

As Wests correctly says, Henry is a master of the dark arts. I like Borysiuk, but still think he's adapting to the league and right now I'd take Henry's experience which is what's needed more in a relegation dog-fight.
                What does this mean?? "dark arts?" Wtf? Sounds like a cop out excuse for a bloke that contributes nothing but chasing after the opposition too slow to actually make a challenge.

Henry was ok when we needed someone in the prem to chase people down constantly because we never had possession. That was 2years ago, he's older and slower now and we need more than a slow closer-downer. We need someone who can get his foot in and get us going forward, henry is incapable of this.

He's ok as backup in certain situations (subbed on holding out for lead in away games) but other than that he's no use at all.

Comment

Id play boryshuk alongside henry with either cousins or luongo ahead of them.
                  Mackie out on the right with shodipo on the left and polter or cilla up top.

Comment

What does this mean?? "dark arts?" Wtf?
                    A spoiler. A water-carrier. An enforcer. Every good team needs one. Breaks up play, does all kind of spoiling tactics when the ref's not looking. Holds up the play when the oppo are trying to take a set-piece. Basically just makes a nuisance of himself and always seeking to frustrate the oppo. The kind of thing that usually goes unnoticed, yet plays a vital role.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Play him at Wolves. What's to lose? If a bit of needle creeps in it might upset them and suit us.
                      I agree. Ex club too. He should be playing every game IMO. Not halfffffff as bad as loads of the 'experts' on here would like to make out.

Comment

A spoiler. A water-carrier. An enforcer. Every good team needs one. Breaks up play, does all kind of spoiling tactics when the ref's not looking. Holds up the play when the oppo are trying to take a set-piece. Basically just makes a nuisance of himself and always seeking to frustrate the oppo. The kind of thing that usually goes unnoticed, yet plays a vital role.
                        All the things the rest naively don't do.....except maybe Mackie occasionally.

Comment

Some fans only interested in total football and total lack of awareness of the other side of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Some fans only interested in total football and total lack of awareness of the other side of the game.
                            Nope. He's no good at these "dark arts" either.

Henry plays the rest of the season and we will be relegated. He's not good enough anymore.

Comment

Nope. He's no good at these "dark arts" either.

Henry plays the rest of the season and we will be relegated. He's not good enough anymore.
                              Yes your spot on Bakes as we have made such a good impression of ourselves last six games without him were going from strength to strength and brushing everything in front of us aside.

Like Nasser I bow to your superior knowledge buddy

Comment

Henry is a sh it footballer but we're a v sh it football team so I can understand the question being asked. Personally I think it would be a disgrace to start henry with Sandro on the bench.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X