Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Ollie on this.

And no footballer should take to Twitter to say anything about internal club matters, no matter what's been said. Defending yourself or not, IMO you accept whatever has been said in public by the gaffer, he's the boss. Defending yourself on Twitter creates much more than an innocent right to reply - it makes a mockery of the club, creating even more headlines.

Not a fan of Henry on the pitch and off it - this is not the first time he's been opinionated on Twitter. Wasn't there a battle with Collymore over player wealth before? He's a muppet, who can jog on quite frankly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Henrys family members all got wiped out in the great west midlands war, so we should go easy on him.
      prefer Diakite sane or otherwise. Much more dynamic ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        I'm with Ollie on this.

And no footballer should take to Twitter to say anything about internal club matters, no matter what's been said. Defending yourself or not, IMO you accept whatever has been said in public by the gaffer, he's the boss. Defending yourself on Twitter creates much more than an innocent right to reply - it makes a mockery of the club, creating even more headlines.

Not a fan of Henry on the pitch and off it - this is not the first time he's been opinionated on Twitter. Wasn't there a battle with Collymore over player wealth before? He's a muppet, who can jog on quite frankly.
        I don't care if he has a point or not ! Ollie won't stand for anybody getting in the way of his plans for QPR and that suits me and 99.5% Of you lot

Comment

• Also there was the long running feud between him and Joey (which a lot of people blamed Joey for). Also everybody wanted to know why he was chosen to play every game under previous managers. I assume the problems started when he was told by Olly this was no longer the case.

Comment

• Bristol Post reporting Henry is being offered as a sweetner in the forthcoming Freeman deal.

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ng-ex-12547279

QPR rule out cancelling ex-Wolves Karl Henry's contract

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ng-ex-12547279

QPR rule out cancelling ex-Wolves Karl Henry's contract
                Hahaha as if Henry's on £6k a week - I've got a few mates who play for Gillingham who are on that much!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  Hahaha as if Henry's on £6k a week - I've got a few mates who play for Gillingham who are on that much!
                  Id guess 10-12k for experienced pro like Karl.

Couldn't find himself a new club all of January which tells me all I need to know. Interest from non league Lincoln? Blimey.

For all his faults in not against Henry sitting on the bench for away games and coming on to protect a lead. But surely were way past relying on him now.

Good luck in the future Karl.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Interest from non league Lincoln? Blimey.
                    I think you've either misunderstood the article or read into it what you want to read as there's nothing in there that suggests Lincoln are interested. They're given as an example of the level of teams Henry could join due to FA rules if we agreed to cancel his contract.

I suspect Henry was in no rush to look for a new club as he won't find anyone prepared to pay him what we are so why not stick with us until his contract runs out. They club renewed him for another year and the previous manager was playing him regularly so its only that Ollie doesn't want/see him in the team now. You can't really blame him though can you for wanting to maximise his earnings as his career comes to an end...

Comment

• Got nothing against Henry but he is well surplus to requirements IMO

Comment

• Henry shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, mad that he's still paid to play at this level tbh

Comment

• This is absolute bollxcks the way the F/L are treating him ! can only play for national league or lower no club there would even pay him a third of the wages He's used to talk about beurocracy From these pompous bastids

Comment

• Him and Sylla have to accept that Olli is the boss, imo.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              Prob is around £6k basic. Plus £1,500 per appearance, £500 per point, £1k a goal etc. more forvleague position etc etc loads of clubs use the same type structure with their wages.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                This is absolute bollxcks the way the F/L are treating him ! can only play for national league or lower no club there would even pay him a third of the wages He's used to talk about beurocracy From these pompous bastids
                                The same rule applies from prem through to league two:

Any contracted player that is released by a club outside of the transfer window cannot play for any league club until the next registration period (summer or January transfer window)

He better get used to a pay cut as he won't be getting a similar deal this summer to what we've given him in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X