Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry

Karl Henry used to be slaughtered here and booed every time he is introduced as a sub. Am I correct in saying that he did not play a part in our last five defeats? Are we better or worse with him in the team? Results speaks loudly!

he still gash
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Karl Henry used to be slaughtered here and booed every time he is introduced as a sub. Am I correct in saying that he did not play a part in our last five defeats? Are we better or worse with him in the team? Results speaks loudly!
      Henry was the man who was responsible for getting #drossballjimmy the sack.

He will always be a hero in my eyes for that.

#Rangers legend.
      #foreverr's
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Please dont boo him until he can work his magic on him.

Drops him for the next 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          when we knock one out because Henry is selected, it's the time I give up watching football
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Henry was the man who was responsible for getting #drossballjimmy the sack.

He will always be a hero in my eyes for that.

#Rangers legend.
            #foreverr's
            And look how well thats gone eh mate.

Arsenal won about five league and cups playing #drossball
            Still think it was far to hasty. Should of kept him unless it was a better manager incoming.
            Only at Rangers do yiu get a manager sacked and bring in one whos been out the game years cos he had to leave the game cos he was so useless

Comment

As long as you got legs around him he dose a job in front of the back four , Ariel was bought in for that job and if he can get fit would be a good addition

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                As long as you got legs around him he dose a job in front of the back four , Ariel was bought in for that job and if he can get fit would be a good addition
                I agree. Never agreed with the stick he got. He's a spoiler that's what he's good at.

Comment

When we lose and Henry's in the team it's his fault, when we lose and he isn't in the team people want him back and think everything will be ok again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    When we lose and Henry's in the team it's his fault, when we lose and he isn't in the team people want him back and think everything will be ok again.
                    Perhaps hes not actually the problem just the figure of hate. He ticks the boxes few are saying we lack experience and leader.

Could be we have the pieces to the jigsaw at the club just miss using them??

People demanded he was dropped and its happened and since he's been out defensively and as a team we have got worse. Not a pretty footballer is our Henry but he does the dirty part of the game well and at the current time we have no one who wants to role sleeves up and get hands dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      I agree. Never agreed with the stick he got. He's a spoiler that's what he's good at.
                      Play him at Wolves. What's to lose? If a bit of needle creeps in it might upset them and suit us.

Comment

Personally think we need his experience as the defensive midfielder.

Comment

Should never have been dropped, and never agreed with the stick he got. Fans just needing a scapegoat as usual but it's ignorance because it's what we've missed defensively. Going forward is entirely another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Should never have been dropped, and never agreed with the stick he got. Fans just needing a scapegoat as usual but it's ignorance because it's what we've missed defensively. Going forward is entirely another matter.

Comment

Yeh lets bring back Henry, that will solve all our problems. Great player.

Does the dirty part of the game well? Wtf does that mean? If u mean slows the game to a crawl, constantly 10yards off his man so cant get a tackle in and never scored a goal, made an assist or in fact even passed the ball farming forward then bang on.

If Henry is the answer, fark knows what the question is.

Comment

Working...
                              X