Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lack goals and need experience and a leader (some might object)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack goals and need experience and a leader (some might object)

Would anyone pay over the odds to get Lampard for five months to the end of the season

He wouldn't come if we topped Tevez astronomical wages hes getting at China,
    Blokes had a legendary career , he would never in a million years put a massive blot on his track record coming here for a relegation dog fight as his last club mate.
    In fact i cant think of anybody who would/will.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-12-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

But some players just want to play Footie mate it's in their blood. Your right the answer should be no but the chance of five months more doing what you love in your home city I think it's do able. Rio should have said no too but he never

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        But some players just want to play Footie mate it's in their blood. Your right the answer should be no but the chance of five months more doing what you love in your home city I think it's do able. Rio should have said no too but he never
        Big big difference in situation to what we are in now when Rio signed.
        And you are right some players like Lamps love to play football but your forgetting that we dont play football. We just try to keep the scoreline down to two or three nil now.
        Also so many other London clubs doing much better than us would love to have him.
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-12-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

You're right mate but your a long time retired as they say surely worth the cost of a phone call

Comment

he too happy humping that horse he wed
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

No chance. As Kev says can't think of 1 reason why he would come to us. At least if we were in the prem then it could be feasible

Comment

Would anyone pay over the odds to get Lampard for five months to the end of the season
                Not now I don't think that's feasible , we want someone at the top end of the pitch really with experience , so our younger players get help up front

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Not now I don't think that's feasible , we want someone at the top end of the pitch really with experience , so our younger players get help up front
                  On that basis if that is criteria he's still plying his trade in Scotland is niggly b astard and master of the dark arts Grant Holt

Comment

didn't he get dogs abuse on his last visit to LR?
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      didn't he get dogs abuse on his last visit to LR?
                      Yes Lymes he's hated would be immediate boo boy. He's probably little bit over hill but if intention is to help kids why not would be dirt cheap deal

Comment

I'm not 100% convinced we are as bad as our form at the moment. A little spark could get us going again, if it's Lampard than I don't have a problem with that. A reformed Ravel Morrison, now we're talking
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Yes, exactly what we need, someone to provide decent service to the forwards, get wide men moving and be there on the edge of the box for second balls. Trouble is, he knows the game better than Holloway ever will and, having been treated to a rousing chorus of 'what's it like to sshagg a horse?' when he came over to take a corner in front of us at their place, even in the mercenary world of football he must have more pride.

Comment

Lampard at 68 is still too good for us and he'd never come to us. IF he does drop down to the championship it'd be at newcastle imo

Comment

With respect this is the most ridiculous thread ever. There's more chance of me in my 60's being named on the bench for the wolves game than fat frank turning up at Loftus Road. Pure fantasy island.

Comment

Working...
                              X