Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolverhampton Wanderers V Queens Park Rangers Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the turning point 0-0

Comment

If we win Wolves are going down.

Comment

I think we will win!!

Comment

Sorry, but I just cannot see a QPR win here. Ffs thay can't even score a goal.

Comment

2 nil Wolves

Comment

can't see us getting anything

Comment

I would take a draw now if offered have to put an end to this horrible run

Since we last played wolves they have scored 10 (not including two versus us)at same time they have conceded 8. But looks ominous to me they score goals and we love letting them in but we can't score ourselves. Wish we started putting away set pieces again like we were early in the season although it grated on some

Comment

Wolves (fill in appropriate number) QPR 0

Comment

2-0 Wolves.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wolves are scoring for fun and we cannot buy a goal so on that alone 2 or 3-0 to them.

Comment

most we can hope for is 0-0

Comment

Think its gonna be a nil nil . The slide down the razor blade using ya goolies as breaks has gotta stop soon !!

Comment

Wolves will win. I'm beyond wanting us to win. One victory isn't enough unless its convincing. Take Norwich and Fulham for example. We won an exciting derby but it was an isolated victory, much like Norwich. We were on the ropes in both games. We need a big change or we're going to do a Millwall!

Some of our fans need to realise that Ollie's enthusiasm for the club means nothing to players. The players don't care about the club, they need a manger who they can respect, will improve their game and has good tactical understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                              Wolves will win. I'm beyond wanting us to win. One victory isn't enough unless its convincing. Take Norwich and Fulham for example. We won an exciting derby but it was an isolated victory, much like Norwich. We were on the ropes in both games. We need a big change or we're going to do a Millwall!

Some of our fans need to realise that Ollie's enthusiasm for the club means nothing to players. The players don't care about the club, they need a manger who they can respect, will improve their game and has good tactical understanding.
                              Decent summary that

Comment

Wolves 3 Qpr 0 .

Comment

Working...
                                X