• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he have a twin brother ?

Comment

Truly woeful player.

Comment

This bloke is possibly the worst player I've seen since Toszer.

Comment

Not seen him to do a single thing of note since he arrived.

Comment

Far from impressed with what I've seen. No Better than what we already had.

Comment

Swear i posted in here late last night. Either im losing it or the headmaster was up late marking my work again.

Hes totally useless, and so are both the Poles, seen nothing from either of them to show me any difference. Polish international? In what sport?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Does he have a twin brother ?

Mostly playing on the left using his right foot.....

Comment

Id prefer Yeni to play as a number 10 then on the wing tbh.

Every now and again you can see a player in there but when he plays on the left he never picks up his man and leaves us vulnerable when we are countered. Also his man marking skills are woeful!

He's the type of player you give barely any responsibility to or otherwise you know he will give the other team 2 or 3 chances and right now thats the last thing we need!!

Comment

Jeni's crap, the poles are crap, Bidwell is crap, Sylla is crap etc

It's all to much of a coincidence that we sign players and all of a sudden they look like they would struggle to get into a Sunday pub side.

Perhaps the problem is us and how we train these guys or the attitude that runs through the club makes these players think they have cracked it when in fact they are far from the finished article.

For the record I think Sylla is a decent player, certainly at this level. Yeni has had major off field problems and we have been absolute sh it yet people expect him to come into the team and pull up trees. The two poles haven't had a run in the team for anyone to make a judgment on them.

Bidwell's body language doesn't fill me with confidence as seeing a player bottle challenges is inexcusable but hopefully he will improve as he looked a decent player at Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Jeni's crap, the poles are crap, Bidwell is crap, Sylla is crap etc

It's all to much of a coincidence that we sign players and all of a sudden they look like they would struggle to get into a Sunday pub side.

Perhaps the problem is us and how we train these guys or the attitude that runs through the club makes these players think they have cracked it when in fact they are far from the finished article.

For the record I think Sylla is a decent player, certainly at this level. Yeni has had major off field problems and we have been absolute sh it yet people expect him to come into the team and pull up trees. The two poles haven't had a run in the team for anyone to make a judgment on them.

Bidwell's body language doesn't fill me with confidence as seeing a player bottle challenges is inexcusable but hopefully he will improve as he looked a decent player at Brentford.
                      Agree with you about Jeni and i do believe Sylla will come good....I think the two Poles are better than some of the dross he plays ahead of them. They need to be given a consistent run in the side.For some reason i don't think Ollie likes them.

I think Bidwell is poor - we need two new defenders, preferably wing backs. Think Robinson has a lot of potential but is consatntly injured.

A forward or two is needed and an attacking midfielder ... Oh come to think of it some decent wingers would be nice.

I can see Smithies being sold to fund it .... The first player on my list to offload would be Ned ... He should be banged up for fraud - £35k a week - yeah rite

Comment

Borysiuk and Wszolek should both be in our starting 11, especially with the squad we have. Why they haven't been I don't know, I can only hope it's a language barrier otherwise what the hell is Ollie doing?

As I said prior, I don't mind Bidwell. If a better option comes up by all means we should take it but I'm not gonna be upset if he's still in our 11 after the transfer window.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

IMO Yeni is a poor player. Hope it's just him getting to terms with the English game but it looks like he offers very little. Would be delighted to be proven wrong. Washington has been poor also, but his workrate means he has been more useful than Yeni so far. He has also scored goals in England (admittedly league below), Yeni has not.

Comment

Yenis been pretty bad for us so far but it might be down the crap thats happened to him so far. In a dream scenario he'll turn out to be the next riyad mahrez

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              Yenis been pretty bad for us so far but it might be down the crap thats happened to him so far. In a dream scenario he'll turn out to be the next riyad mahrez
                              That would be sweet, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                IMO Yeni is a poor player. Hope it's just him getting to terms with the English game but it looks like he offers very little. Would be delighted to be proven wrong. Washington has been poor also, but his workrate means he has been more useful than Yeni so far. He has also scored goals in England (admittedly league below), Yeni has not.
                                Yea he's not shown it at all. Been really disappointed to be honest by Yeni and he really needs to kick on and impress if he wants a future here beyond the summer. As I said though, Yeni has at least scored regularly over years (regardless of where it is in the world) as opposed to 6 months.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X