Yeni !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeni !

Has anyone seen anything to suggest he might be a player? I know he's had his problems but how he starts in front of Shapido I will never know. And I've never been a Mackie fan but I'd have him front of the anonymous French man.

I think he could be along with Sylla , but will take time settling in to a new country and league , that's the main problem we have at moment so many players without championship experience or even knowledge of our leagues

Comment

I honestly have no idea what kind of player this guy is - he doesn't run in behind, he doesn't cut in and shoot, he doesn't take players on and he doesn't cross!

Comment

Another player who seems to offer very little. We seem to have attracted a few of these recently. Still hopeful that he will turn it around, but I'm afraid he could well be a dud.

Comment

Both Yeni and Sylla came with good reputations and appeared to have been well scouted. I suspect it's more to do with needing time to adapt to the English game and learning the language than anything else. Buying foreign is always more of a risk for this reason but they cost less in comparison to proven championship players, which was clearly a restriction the club was under. Same situation with the two Poles and Polter.

Comment

hardly got mentioned last night. I thought Conor along side Sylla could have caused Brighton a few more problems
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Pants player. So far. But he's supposed to be a right winger, but Les' handpicked bozos play him on the left or up front...

Comment

hes one of the worst players ive ever seen at qpr hes completely useless when he drifts out to the wing and completely useless as a striker ferdinand should be sacked for buying this donkey
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Hes shite, and so are the poles.

Comment

Awful player on evidence so far in same category as Chery

Has showed nothing in his time and my gut says we have been sold a donkey. Refuses to run with the ball, when does can't beat a man, don't take shots, don't make good runs!!! I have no one idea what he is supposed to offer or bring to the team

He's an absolute skid mark of a player

Comment

Sylla is decent but Yeni is complete dross

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        hes one of the worst players ive ever seen at qpr hes completely useless when he drifts out to the wing and completely useless as a striker ferdinand should be sacked for buying this donkey
                        Sack him for bringing useless Holloway back,beyond stupid decision

Comment

Have they spelt his name right . Surely it's Yeti which would explain his rare sightings

Comment

yeni or sylla never had a bead of sweat on themselves when the camera zoomed in , laurel and hardy would have tried harder

Comment

Adds nothing to what we already have..... nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X