Relegation Scrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation Scrap

How far up the league does it go. Obviously more clubs involved the better for us but having look at table there is already little gap of six points from third bottom to forest

Who do you think is currently in mix. For me it's up to Forest

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    How far up the league does it go. Obviously more clubs involved the better for us but having look at table there is already little gap of six points from third bottom to forest

Someone else always gets dragged in. Sadly in my opinion i think we need too many players to get out the mess were in. Squad is lacking quality pace and hunger to succeed. I dont fancy our chances in a fight just hoping that wigan rotherham dont improve and we do enough but something gotta change but dont wait until deadline day do it 2nd jan if possible.

I posted we would struggle to get 2 point in december bugger me id take 1 at present.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

This is just it , this league is so tight 2 wins can see you up 6/7 places , its only half way through the season look at wolves now would you say they are safe?

Comment

Bristol City on a similar run to us even worse actually. Won only once in 10 matches and drawing once, so lost 8 out of 10. If they don't improve they could get dragged in. Only advantage they have is they've got a goal scorer in Tammy Abraham and top player maker in Tomlin.
        Last edited by Fordy; 28-12-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Bristol City on a similar run to us even worse actually. Won only once in 10 matches and drawing once, so lost 8 out of 10. If they don't improve they could get dragged in. Only advantage they have is they've got a goal scorer in Tammy Abraham and top player maker in Tomlin.
          And there's me saying I would get Lee Johnson in as our manager , clearly well out of my depth this football lark

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            This is just it , this league is so tight 2 wins can see you up 6/7 places , its only half way through the season look at wolves now would you say they are safe?
            Can you see us putting a run together. Some of our squad cant run a bath!

Comment

How far into the season does a position become a relegation battle?......
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                i would say the last 8-10 matches

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    i would say the last 8-10 matches
                    No chance add you could be cut adrift by that stage and out the battle

Comment

Working...
                    X