No announcement yet.

If Ollie calls the shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as this current system prevents us from buying another Boswinga I'm happy with it.

Comment

The system is in place to stop us doing what we did with hughes. If a manager isn't happy with the players list given to him, don't sign anyone, tell the DoF you want other targets or make your own suggestion within the budget afforded to you. Simple as that. If JFH complained, he's got no right to, they gave him options that fit in a price range and if he wasn't happy, he should have suggested his own target and they would have scouted him and tried to get him at the price we can afford.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Ferdinand gone from being at the game yesterday to turning down an offer to go on talksport because of being stuck in bed with the flu this morning
        Good excuse for him to remove himself from the firing line, The Teflon DOF it's called job preservation he needs to go now!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X