Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rangers now 9/4 for relegation with bookies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers now 9/4 for relegation with bookies.

Burton 2/1. Says it all. What have these idiots in charge done to our club.

Lump on now to pay for the next ST.

Comment

Don't think we will go down purely as there are 3 worse sides . We will be well in the mix though.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Don't think we will go down purely as there are 3 worse sides . We will be well in the mix though.
        who are these 3 worse sides atm then ? because i don't see any worse than us,all the teams below us would beat us in our present form.

Comment

Great value as we sit right now. If at the end of january no one comes in then well worth a punt.

Comment

Can't help feeling the mood at LR will be pretty ugly if we lose on Monday. The connection between action and result this time is pretty stark. OK none of us were that impressed with the football under JFH, but you'd have thought someone as close to the team as Les could see that trying to play expansive football with this limited side would lead to the disaster that's unravelling. It would appear JFH was doing a really good job with the dross he had to work with.

Comment

New manager, new play style equals more time. Get on the players backs pronto to make sure we go down.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                who are these 3 worse sides atm then ? because i don't see any worse than us,all the teams below us would beat us in our present form.
                Present form yes but I'm talking about relegation over the course of a season as per the three title . Rotherham Blackburn and Burton will go downIMO.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                  Can't help feeling the mood at LR will be pretty ugly if we lose on Monday. The connection between action and result this time is pretty stark. OK none of us were that impressed with the football under JFH, but you'd have thought someone as close to the team as Les could see that trying to play expansive football with this limited side would lead to the disaster that's unravelling. It would appear JFH was doing a really good job with the dross he had to work with.
                  That would be the dross that Jimmy and Les brought in..... I hope, when we lose, it will be ugly, but most folk round me are simply shell shocked. I think we're just worn down by how relentlessly s hit it's been since Wembley. Two and a half seasons of s hit. We're numb. Plus some folk near me have been applauding the players off the pitch recently. Which I cannot understand.

I can't believe the BS about Jimmy some on here spout. This is his s hit squad. He's left us without goal scorers.
                  Last edited by Rangers77; 28-12-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Agree 77 I too don't get fans applauding team off pitch after some of the s hit they have served up. There are people round me who clap like we have put sides away by four five goals and I look at them and ask have I watched a diiferent performance

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Agree 77 I too don't get fans applauding team off pitch after some of the s hit they have served up. There are people round me who clap like we have put sides away by four five goals and I look at them and ask have I watched a diiferent performance
                      It's so true. I can't understand it. It takes an age to get out of the Ellerslie, and I've been fed up or spitting mad and so keen to leave lately..... It's like thanking restaurant staff for food poisoning.

Comment

Working...
                      X