No announcement yet.

On Sky 3 more times in next 5 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you can also buy an Android box with Kodi built in.
    I have no issues streaming Kodi from my phone or tablet though.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Chromecast to stream from phone or tablet to tv. Over here a Chromecast is only about £20.
      Yes, as long as the TV has an HDMI socket, as someone mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by englishjack21 View Post
        Is that compatible with iPhone or just Andriod?
        The Apple equivalent is called an Apple TV box (which syncs to your iPhone over wifi). It does the same job as chromecast, but both require an HDMI socket on your TV.

Comment

Originally posted by englishjack21 View Post
          What streaming sites do you all use if any?
          There's various phone/tablet apps e.g. IndoPakHDTV; Arabic TV HD etc... Not sure how current those are as haven't used them for ages.

Comment

Can watch individual games through NowTV. For either £5 or £10, I can't remember.

Comment

The trouble is just dont understand computers ive bought a really nice computer from a car boot but i let the charger run out of battery so when i tried to use it its now asking me for
              the pass word which of course i dont know does anybody know is there a way to over ride the password so i can use this computer or am i completely destroyed
              i so much love this laptop i wished i could get it to work
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Throw it at the wall, Ted. That should override the password and then you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  The trouble is just dont understand computers ive bought a really nice computer from a car boot but i let the charger run out of battery so when i tried to use it its now asking me for
                  the pass word which of course i dont know does anybody know is there a way to over ride the password so i can use this computer or am i completely destroyed
                  It's possible it doesn't have a password, so if you just press enter when it asks for the password it might works. Are you using windows? If so what version are you using?

Comment

But only for one month so i can have some qpr games live to look at what qpr games are televised

does anyone know what qpr games are going to be televised over the christmas period
                    Ted, i have a basic sky package, £20, a month I phoned Sky yesterday saying I might cancel, they offered me Sky Sports free for a year or Sky Movies and Sky Sports for half price, I chose Sports for free for a year.

Ring 0330 041 2592, its all a part of their Black Friday deal
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                      Throw it at the wall, Ted. That should override the password and then you're good to go.
                      Yes, the bathroom one with the avocado tiles preferably....especially for ones bought at car-boot sales.

Comment

You can take it into a computer repair shop and they could reset it back to factory settings for you but it'll cost about 60-80 quid or so unless you know someone good with computers??

Comment

Get someone to google your laptop make. Instructions to reset to factory settings are there.Costs nowt. Often reset boys computors,it clears a lot of old rubbish out.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Get someone to google your laptop make. Instructions to reset to factory settings are there.Costs nowt. Often reset boys computors,it clears a lot of old rubbish out.
                            just google and download mobdro app and install it on any mobile device. its free and you get every sky channel under the sun.

or as someone else said, get an android tv box for £40 off ebay or amazon. connect it up to your router and watch all the sky channels.

am going to get one for the kitchen.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ted is the password to login to windows or from the moment it boots up? If the first one then it is really simple to override.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                just google and download mobdro app and install it on any mobile device. its free and you get every sky channel under the sun.

or as someone else said, get an android tv box for £40 off ebay or amazon. connect it up to your router and watch all the sky channels.

am going to get one for the kitchen.
                                Be careful hits , you could lose the reign of flat screen and chaise lounge there.terrestial only in kitchen, any delays in nibbles could be quite dangerous as Mrs hits watches her planner!!
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X