Director of Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Director of Football

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does Mr Ferdinand do for his money and what is Chris Ramseys position.We have enough deadwood amongst the players yet we are still paying out for a multitude of coaches etc.Fernandes needs someone to come in and sort out the club as a whole.

Fernandes is also part of the dead wood and is a clueless clown,him and gormless les need to go NOW

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
      Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does Mr Ferdinand do for his money and what is Chris Ramseys position.We have enough deadwood amongst the players yet we are still paying out for a multitude of coaches etc.Fernandes needs someone to come in and sort out the club as a whole.

Great idea, what we need is a director of directors............. i'm plumming for Tim sherwood or chris powell.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ferdinand most likely gave gullible Fernandes the dof idea in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Great idea, what we need is a director of directors............. i'm plumming for Tim sherwood or chris powell.

Comment

ferdinand is the one his first bit of d o f was to stop qpr buying jermaine defoe his reason was we cant afford his wages ,where as in reality his and charlie austin goals would have kept us in the prem creating 150 million a season
            next les ferdinand decision is to put the useless cris ramsey in charge,and to compiund the crap he then puts useless jimmy floyde in charge

holloway could turn this club but not with the idiots looking over his shoulder
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              ferdinand is the one his first bit of d o f was to stop qpr buying jermaine defoe his reason was we cant afford his wages ,where as in reality his and charlie austin goals would have kept us in the prem creating 150 million a season
              next les ferdinand decision is to put the useless cris ramsey in charge,and to compiund the crap he then puts useless jimmy floyde in charge

holloway could turn this club but not with the idiots looking over his shoulder
              Tottenham Les has been a disastrous appointment for us - I said it from the off and got pelters for it. A club our size doesn't need a DoF and definitely doesn't want somebody who has never done the job anywhere else before. What a complete and utter all round balls up.

Comment

A few weeks ago a thread asked for three words to describe Holloway and I said 'Les's last chance'. He put a nutcase in charge of a basket case so this has to be his bridge too far if Holloway walks.

Comment

Working...
                X