No announcement yet.

Pardew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick with Holloway, if we go down then we go down. Sad to say it might be better for us. We might eventually shed the shite that got us into this mess. By that I mean TF.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

How can relegation ever be a good thing?

Comment

Yes let's get rid of Ned, the same old get rid of Ned posts are getting boring now. Then we can start on someone else. Lynch is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
          Yes let's get rid of Ned, the same old get rid of Ned posts are getting boring now. Then we can start on someone else. Lynch is looking good.
          No I think hes worth every penny of that 35,000 pound a wk. We're blessed to have such a reassured centre half keeping us water tight. Stick to comedy like your avatar
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would rather JFH than Pardew!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              No I think hes worth every penny of that 35,000 pound a wk. We're blessed to have such a reassured centre half keeping us water tight. Stick to comedy like your avatar
              Your signature is a pretty accurate representation of nervous ned tbh

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                Ollie won't get the sack and if he does it'd probably be in feb after the jan transfer window.
                On a positive though i can certainly see us spending big on a proven and quality striker, genuinely wouldn't be surprised at rhodes coming here as tf will want to restore our faith imo. Plus bringing in a big at his peak name like rhodes would do the dressing room a world of good, they need someone to not make them play so crap.

Do agree that ned needs to go and i'd take literally any swap deal to get rid of him, screw it gimme a swap deal for steven hawking

Only one way he's gonna do that and that is to grow a pair, admit he made a terrible mistake, sack Holloway and then go out and get Rowett.
                Then tell us fans he will be given the time necessary to sort us out, that he has a good record and we are to back him through thick and thin.

If, and it's a big IF but if TF had the credentials to do this then I for one would certainly have my faith restored in him.

Not holding my breath though.

Comment

We won't get Rowett as we will leave to latev and someone else will nip in.

On that basis I would say we need to back Olly and hope he can turn in round

Comment

Pardew or Ollie

Pardew all day!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ask Charlton and West Ham fans if he is a good manager and they probably spit in your face. Single handily destroyed Curbishly work at Charlton and gave West Ham their worst run of defeats in over 70 years. At Palace and spent about 50 million and still couldn't get them out of relegation fight. Dreadful manager and a terrible losing record at several clubs. So he be perfect for Sir Les and QPR.
                      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hope the squads other halves are munters or he be through em like a hot knife in butter
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                          Ask Charlton and West Ham fans if he is a good manager and they probably spit in your face. Single handily destroyed Curbishly work at Charlton and gave West Ham their worst run of defeats in over 70 years. At Palace and spent about 50 million and still couldn't get them out of relegation fight. Dreadful manager and a terrible losing record at several clubs. So he be perfect for Sir Les and QPR.
                          Great post and top knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Ask Charlton and West Ham fans if he is a good manager and they probably spit in your face.
                            Same reaction you'd get from Millwall fans if you asked them about Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Great post and top knowledge
                              Agreed - very over rated

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                                Stick with Holloway, if we go down then we go down. Sad to say it might be better for us. We might eventually shed the shite that got us into this mess. By that I mean TF.
                                I'm sorry that's ridiculous - how could relegation be poosibly good for us ... would be a disaster

Comment

Working...
                                X