• Show
Clear All

Mc Laren has now won 8 out of 9

Derby going up this year I reckon

Comment

Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        klopp's would struggle to get anything out of this shower of sh it.
        exactly

Comment

Yeah spend more money on a manager again... are you guys blind thay you can't see that the players are the inssue??
          WAKE UP! Holloway is a good manager... what we need is better players and first and foremost a new captain!!

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
            Yeah spend more money on a manager again... are you guys blind thay you can't see that the players are the inssue??
            WAKE UP! Holloway is a good manager... what we need is better players and first and foremost a new captain!!

think you've had way too much festive sauce!!!!

Comment

If Ollie was a good manager why is he still picking Onuhua as captain?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                If Ollie was a good manager why is he still picking Onuhua as captain?
                Tbh apart from Ollie, west and Matty I don't think none of us can answer that one
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Seriously. We could have God himself in charge - but with that shower of shyyyte - we'd still get tonked.

Perch was getting skinned alive - but we have no other realistic option for RB.

And there many were once moaning about Orr and Simpson. And faaark me - what about Kyle Walker?! Oh to have those days back!

It's horrible to watch this car crash in slow motion....... Almost slower than the park and ride busses today.....
                  Last edited by maverick69; 28-12-2016, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                    Seriously. We could have God himself in charge - but with that shower of shyyyte - we'd still get tonked.

Perch was getting skinned alive - but we have no other realistic option for RB.

And there many were once moaning about Orr and Simpson. And faaark me - what about Kyle Walker?! Oh to have those days back!

It's horrible to watch this car crash in slow motion....... Almost slower than the park and ride busses today.....
                    Agree with all of this, there are just too many mistakes by poor players all over the pitch, how does any manager stop that with the squad he has to choose from?
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

How does being skinned by a better player make you rubbish?

Comment

No another f*cking wa*nker if you look at his credentials failure, if you went for a job with his credentials are you going to get the job I don't think so, knowing rangers they would ask what happened in your last job sacked the job before that sacked and the one before that sacked, great your just the man for us.

Comment

Damaged goods

Reckon he could be on the scrapheap for a while (Swansea would be crazy to appoint him).

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            Agree with all of this, there are just too many mistakes by poor players all over the pitch, how does any manager stop that with the squad he has to choose from?
                            Cant see holloway getting fired full stop. Overall recruitment has been really poor the buck stops with the players at present they simply aint good enough. I fear if we go down it could be catastrophic damage finacially which we may never recover from. Sadly relegation looking more certain with each passing week.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              think you've had way too much festive sauce!!!!
                              You guys seriously think if we had another manager we'd be better? That's insane!
                              I don't know if you really watching our games but our players make the poorest decision of all. We got a low budget squad and then not even a brilliant manager can change that!
                              ...and you think another captain would change that? That's well funny...

Comment

Ollie won't get the sack and if he does it'd probably be in feb after the jan transfer window.
                                On a positive though i can certainly see us spending big on a proven and quality striker, genuinely wouldn't be surprised at rhodes coming here as tf will want to restore our faith imo. Plus bringing in a big at his peak name like rhodes would do the dressing room a world of good, they need someone to not make them play so crap.

Do agree that ned needs to go and i'd take literally any swap deal to get rid of him, screw it gimme a swap deal for steven hawking

Comment

Working...
                                X