Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majority asking for Holloway out but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timmy if that is true why are we in the #### we are in under Ollie?

Comment

we can't win any second balls , have no awareness of what to do or where to be when we are not in posession . we clear the ball like a sunday team booting it back to the oppo , we are weak all over the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        We have a good enough squad for a top 10 finish in this division.
        Do we? We can't score a goal.

Comment

We have a good enough squad with a lot of international players. Even inexperienced Clueless Clown managed to keep us mid-table. Any proper manager and we would easily be top 10.
          Define 'a lot'? We've got Washington. Luongo and Sylla, but I'm struggling to think of any others....and those 3 play for the World footballing superpowers of Northern Ireland, Australia and Guinea. Sorry Tim, but I'm just not buying that this is a Top 10 squad we've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I really don't see that. No f acker can score. How on earth can we hit those heights?
            We don't score because we don' get the ball in their box. We play one top and our strikers can't keep the ball up. Need to change the system both midfield and attack wise.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
              Define 'a lot'? We've got Washington. Luongo and Sylla, but I'm struggling to think of any others....and those 3 play for the World footballing superpowers of Northern Ireland, Australia and Guinea. Sorry Tim, but I'm just not buying that this is a Top 10 squad we've got.
              We don't have a top 10 team,but with a proper manager we aren't a league 1 team either

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Timmy if that is true why are we in the #### we are in under Ollie?
                He can't get the best out of our players.

Comment

Then we are ####ed as he is here for the duration.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Then we are ####ed as he is here for the duration.
                    Exactly. Even if the players are decent (and I maintain that most of them aren't) Holloway will be here until the end of this season minimum. I really doubt we're going to have 3 managers in 1 campaign.

Comment

Add two Polish international players. Caulker has played for England, Sandro for Brazil and some think Smithies will play for England.

Comment

Add two Polish international players. Caulker has played for England, Sandro for Brazil and some think Smithies will play for England.
                        Fair enough, I'll give you the Polish lads. As regards the others, players who played for their national sides once upon a time or might do in the future clearly don't count.

Comment

Can we honestly see this management team saving us?

Comment

We have a good enough squad for a top 10 finish in this division.
                            Really, please explain how you come to that conclusion???

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              I agree,which is why JFH played the way we did,it was very boring but we were midtable and 11 points above relegation zone
                              But why did he do that if he bought them ffs lol?!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

The bigger issue is - will our recruitment policy ever change whilst Ferdinand is calling the shots? Smithies aside (who I think is good without being great), I can't think of another player he's brought in who's been a success so far.
                                Excuse me if this sounds a bit stupid but.......How do we actually know LF is calling the shots. He may be looking over the recruitment of players but how do we know he isn't acting on the boards say so. For all we know the board may have said to LF that he HAS to do it all on a very strict budget and that although the owners are still very rich people they may not be willing to dip into their pockets like they used to and that LF is just following orders given to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X