Brighton winger knockaert + Club Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton winger knockaert + Club Statement

He plays right wing and cuts in with his deadly left foot,couldn't we do that with chery?

Maybe, depends on Chery's ability to work down the line. Knockaert is more talented and has better concentration and determination so doesn't get caught oit.

Comment

Thought chery was in his better position today......
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Have hated that #### ever since he scored against us for Leicester a few years back at our place,he came over to R block and gave it large,never forgot that and would still smash his face in now, today just rubbed it in more for me arrgghhhhhhh !!!

Comment

Club Statement

Queens Park Rangers Football Club is aware Brighton & Hove Albion’s Anthony Knockaert was the target of a deplorable post via social media from an individual who describes himself as a supporter of our football club.

We pride ourselves as a family club and such comments will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. Fortunately, the vast majority of our fanbase have been quick to condemn such comments.

Rest assured, we will be making contact with the ‘supporter’ in question and taking appropriate action.

Comment

What was said?

Comment

Looks like scuberry couldn't contain his hate then

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                What was said?
                Some 'qpr supporter' ripped on knockaert on twitter and said that he was glad knockaerts dad was dead.

Its hardly knockaerts fault we suck and tbh his celebration was one of the few positives yesterday, nice thing for him to do although i'd rather he did it against someone else

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  Looks like scuberry couldn't contain his hate then
                  Ha ha !!! certainly was'nt me just a coincidence there, i really don't like him of course but not to post absurd comments about his family.
                  Just thought i'd clear that up !

Comment

Does the club have to apologise for every idiot fan we have now? Gonna need to hire some new staff if that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Thought chery was in his better position today......
                      This.

Comment

Whilst it wasn't a nice comment, there is nothing that the club needs to get involved with. It isn't a an offence with which he can be banned, just being insensitive isn't a crime or even something which needs policing at all. Knockaert and the guy can sort it out if either wants to, otherwise it is over with.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Whilst it wasn't a nice comment, there is nothing that the club needs to get involved with. It isn't a an offence with which he can be banned, just being insensitive isn't a crime or even something which needs policing at all. Knockaert and the guy can sort it out if either wants to, otherwise it is over with.
                          Ye exactly, knockaert has already shared some of the guys tweets which have been spread even more imo. Im sure the guy feels humiliated and rightfully so but he shouldnt get banned by the club

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Ye exactly, knockaert has already shared some of the guys tweets which have been spread even more imo. Im sure the guy feels humiliated and rightfully so but he shouldnt get banned by the club
                            I wouldn't particularly enjoy someone like that being an equal representative of the club I support... That's scum behaviour at it's finest and should not be tolerated in any way whatsoever imo. Personally hope he gets banned, it's far too easy for people to say things like this online and think there will be no reprecussions.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I wouldn't particularly enjoy someone like that being an equal representative of the club I support... That's scum behaviour at it's finest and should not be tolerated in any way whatsoever imo.
                              I agree with you Nas, of course. However, without wishing to sound harsh, him and Brighton really need to stop these antics IMO.

Apart from the team holding his shirt up a few weeks back, he broke down in tears and pointed to the sky back in August after scoring against Forest. That was in relation to his brother who died six years previously.

I doubt a week goes by when a footballer doesn't suffer a family tragedy. Very sad, but during a match isn't really the time for this sort of stuff. Particularly in an age when players get booked for taking a shirt off for a few seconds and our captain gets sent off for chasing a ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X