No announcement yet.

Watch - Holloway reaction: We've got time to turn it round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBF he is right - there is plenty of time and a couple of wins would make a massive difference. The problem is we have a team with no confidence in scoring goals and as soon as we are 1-0 down they believe the game is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      respect is earned not expected.

He was given the respect he deserved after overseeing one goal scored in 6 straight defeats.

Can't stand the man, total muppet fool.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        respect is earned not expected.

He was given the respect he deserved after overseeing one goal scored in 6 straight defeats.

Can't stand the man, total muppet fool.
        sadly a lot more will come to lose respect for him. His antics on the touchline and after match interviews are embarassing
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Martinel View Post
          Respect for what ? Am sure Brighton fans ,in view of their deep respect for Holloway, thought twice before singing 'Sacked in the morning '. Perhaps our 6th defeat on the spin swayed their minds...
          Respect for his Palace team beating them at their place to go through to the playoff final.

Comment

Holloway deserves a bit more time! There's still half a season left to play so we dont need to panic just yet and we have just played 3 of the best temas in the league who have all spent fortunes in assembling promotion challenging teams!

The next two games against Wolves and Ipswich are massive for Ian because if we lose 2 more then he wont survive the chop imo! We just dont have attacking capabilities at our disposal currently and thats not Holloways fault!!

THe club need to back him and bring in some proven quality in Jan. I am sure if we spend wisely then we will be fine! If they try and cheap it out then we are f***ed!! I also wont understand why TF would even consider chancing our survival by not spending money in Jan. That would worry me even more!!

This is not Holloways team and he should have the opportunity to bring in 3 or 4 new players and lets see what happens. This year is all about staying u now so there's no panic on promotion and 23 games to go. I want to see how the next two gaes and Jan pans out before writing Ollie off!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Ollie admits the team spirit is suffering: http://bbc.in/2htV2xe
              Yeah that clip really worries me. He's reacted to fan bait. EVERY gaffer has had to put up with that kindofshite from time, goes with the territory.

A very clear indicator that Olly isn't coping.

Comment

Working...
              X