Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Holloway's fault BUT he should quit now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame Ollie but he could do the greatest thing for this club , by tomorrow morning telling TF that's it I'm walking I can't do it with complete issue of dross the dof has brought to the club

Comment

I Honestly feel that I could run QPR better than this shower .

The mistakes we are making are so basic in business .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Not Ollies fault
        Jimmys players.
        Ollie is a legend.
        Id rather him take us into non laegue footbal having a go than edure the cluelss clowns #drossball
        Rubish and you know it Mac ! Jimmy only had the pick of the crap Ferdinand offered him

Comment

Yeah he should quit, while we still love him

I think that half the squad, the DOF, the coaching staff, the social media team and the chairman should quit aswell though.

Comment

The big shame is he will never ever be able to come to the bush ever again when he goes (maybe if he goes thus week he might be able to) . No forever R's. Nothing. A really staunch qpr man has ruined it all he coming back to a job that was way to far out of his depth.

Comment

The big shame is he will never ever be able to come to the bush ever again when he goes (maybe if he goes thus week he might be able to) . No forever R's. Nothing. A really staunch qpr man has ruined it all he coming back to a job that was way to far out of his depth.
              I agree,as I said ,not Holloway 's fault,job way too big for yesterday's man,stupid Les to blame

Comment

And what does that say about the people who gave him the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  It was a bafflingly stupid disicion by TF and LF to give Holloway the job,but they did and on a 2 and a half year contract !!!!!...anyway we can't sack him,we can't afford to but if Holloway really loves the club and wants to save us from relegation then he should walk NOW,6 defeats on the trot,mostly to fellow struggling teams is shocking and no goals in the past 4 or 5 is even more shocking,we are relegation certainties if Holloway stays,Rowett is available and might save us. Not Holloway's fault that stupid Les gave him the job and such a long contract but it was always doomed for disaster ,way way too big a job for him,I firmly believe Holloway will walk for the good of the club and obviously take Bircham with him.
                  Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Wow!
                    Hindsight is a wonderful thing and to be fair, Rebel was far from the only one saying it.

Glad Ollie has got the players playing for him. Still drives me potty sometimes with his whacky tactics and team selections and I still maintain there were better men for the job out there. But credit where credit's due, Ollie cleared out the bad influences in the squad during the window, brought in players that improve the squad and want to be here (with the possible exception of Goss and Ravel who may or may not work out to be good pieces of business), and he's got the feel good factor back!

Comment

Shocked how many decent posters panicked. The improvement was obvious but I guess it just highlights how little time the new generation of fans give managers these days. Very few of us looked at the bigger picture
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Shocked how many decent posters panicked. The improvement was obvious but I guess it just highlights how little time the new generation of fans give managers these days. Very few of us looked at the bigger picture
                        To be honest, after six losses on the bounce (including teams like Rotherham, Ipswich and Wolves) you can't blame anyone for moaning - we genuinely looked doomed!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                          To be honest, after six losses on the bounce (including teams like Rotherham, Ipswich and Wolves) you can't blame anyone for moaning - we genuinely looked doomed!
                          My thoughts too!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                            If you look at chances and effort being clearly displayed, you can see it was only a matter of time that results would improve everything we lacked with jfh. I didn't guess we would be fine just knew it was obvious, just never get the run of luck when struggling slightly

Comment

Tarbs it wasn't just panic from you and others, it was more the fact that most fans had decided Holloway wasn't the right man for the job. Most wanted him sacked before the run of losses. I blame some for making out Gary rowett was the new Brian Clough.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                If you look at chances and effort being clearly displayed, you can see it was only a matter of time that results would improve everything we lacked with jfh. I didn't guess we would be fine just knew it was obvious, just never get the run of luck when struggling slightly
                                Spot on.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2