Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Holloway's fault BUT he should quit now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    That's exactly right,what is an administrator s job on this board I wonder,in the case of Stanley ,is it to attempt to cause trouble and get other posters to turn on another,if so,well done Stanley ,you are doing a wonderful job !!
    That is absolute gold coming from you
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      That's exactly right,what is an administrator s job on this board I wonder,in the case of Stanley ,is it to attempt to cause trouble and get other posters to turn on another,if so,well done Stanley ,you are doing a wonderful job !!
      Spot on, Rebel R`s. Absolutely spot on.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        we are winning and losing together and yet an administrator digs out a section of the posters. Unbeliable.
        What's unbelievable was the post I quoted. It took shooting from the hip to a whole new level, even considering what our form was at the time.

Anyway, it's all banter. I just came across it because I was searching for another Ollie thread that I wanted to post on, and eventually found here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...66#post1613366

Instead, no one's posted there and all piled in here instead!

Comment

Everyone shouldv'e been concerened when we lost six on the bounce.

Even if we were playing like Barca i'd still be worried losing that much.

The annoying thing that happens is the knee jerk manager out comments.

To be fair though, it happens everywhere at every club. Cardiff are top of the form table but watch he'll probably have have dinosaur, relic, inept, Warnock out threads at Cardiff by mid next season. People want Claudio out of Leicester, Pep out of Man City, list goes on. We just want too much too soon, then if we get it we must maintain it or xyz out or xyz is to blame.

Just time to be chill and enjoy watching exciting football matches for a bit, no? We are safe enough, turned a corner. So the original Ollie outs chill and have a pie and pint, the original Ollie in's chill and have a pie and pint, the moderates continue chilling and enjoy a pie and pint.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            What's unbelievable was the post I quoted. It took shooting from the hip to an whole new level, even considering what our form was at the time.

Anyway, it's all banter. I just came across it because I was searching for another Ollie thread that I wanted to post on, and eventually found here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...66#post1613366

Instead, no one's posted there and all piled in here instead!
            No, it starts with "banter" but It does always end With People having a dig at each other and all of a sudden a QPR win like the crucial win on tuesday end up in a row instead. A Kindergarten row, in fact.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

No, it starts with "banter" but It does always end With People having a dig at each other and all of a sudden a QPR win like the crucial win on tuesday end up in a row instead. A Kindergarten row, in fact.
              Shania, all I said was: "Wow! " and I genuinely meant it! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                That is absolute gold coming from you
                I'm not an administrator orange guy,I fully accept I'd make a hopeless one (because I have brought up old threads before).also my take on an Administrator is he/she is supposed to keep calm and order on this board ?!?
                Last edited by Rebel R's; 23-02-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Shania, all I said was: "Wow! " and I genuinely meant it! :-)
                  Yes, but why bring all this old threads up? Hand on heart; we were not many who was really over the moon when Ollie was appointed....
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    Everyone shouldv'e been concerened when we lost six on the bounce.

Even if we were playing like Barca i'd still be worried losing that much.

The annoying thing that happens is the knee jerk manager out comments.
                    To be fair though, it happens everywhere at every club. Cardiff are top of the form table but watch he'll probably have have dinosaur, relic, inept, Warnock out threads at Cardiff by mid next season. People want Claudio out of Leicester, Pep out of Man City, list goes on. We just want too much too soon, then if we get it we must maintain it or xyz out or xyz is to blame.

Just time to be chill and enjoy watching exciting football matches for a bit, no? We are safe enough, turned a corner. So the original Ollie outs chill and have a pie and pint, the original Ollie in's chill and have a pie and pint, the moderates continue chilling and enjoy a pie and pint.
                    But you don`t hear or see them much now, do you? I genuinely just wonder..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Yes, but why bring all this old threads up? Hand on heart; we were not many who was really over the moon when Ollie was appointed....
                      I was. You can find threads where I said I wanted Olly two or three months before JFH got sacked. I think most people laughed at me at the time. So if he ultimately succeeds or fails you can blame it on me.

Comment

He brought up the thread in the hope I'd get a right rollocking from other posters,unfortunately for him it hasn't worked out the way he hoped,so he is ducking for cover now. Just for the record,I fully admit I didn't want Holloway appointed,I said it was a step backwards on JFH,I said I really like the guy but as a manager I didn't rate him. I was also seriously worried we would drop into the bottom 3 (after 6 back to back defeats),2 wins in a row has certainly lifted everyone's spirits after 1 point out of a possible 12,but as we have seen our results and performance are very unpredictable under Holloway,no body expected Birmingham result. I am more confident with Holloway in charge now,and hoPE fully he goes on to prove me wrong and we finish a very comfortable midtable position .

Comment

Heard them after Blackburn, recent enough.

I had concerns over Ollie, before, during and as recently as Blackburn. Despite better performances we weren't getting points on the board. But why do footballs fans now turn on the management so quickly? It's just a shame and indicative of society where we demand more, NOW.

In this particular case it's kinda there for all to see that he was doing the right thing, despite a couple of slip ups. No other manager was interested or available, and sacking JFH was vital for his own safety. He had been given plenty of time to show improvements, improvement which Ollie, for all his failings, has managed in less than 2 months. so why not stick with the guy who clearly gives a sh1t and making inroads.

Comment

Holloway out

Comment

it dont really matter does it lads ( and ladies ) ? its only a bit of mickey taking on a message board
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                                Heard them after Blackburn, recent enough.

I had concerns over Ollie, before, during and as recently as Blackburn. Despite better performances we weren't getting points on the board. But why do footballs fans now turn on the management so quickly? It's just a shame and indicative of society where we demand more, NOW. In this particular case it's kinda there for all to see that he was doing the right thing, despite a couple of slip ups. No other manager was interested or available, and sacking JFH was vital for his own safety. He had been given plenty of time to show improvements, improvement which Ollie, for all his failings, has managed in less than 2 months. so why not stick with the guy who clearly gives a sh1t and making inroads.
                                You are definetly making a crucial point there. But in our situation where we have lost so many matches over a good few seasons now, I feel we were in a situation where we feared being relegated and never coming back up again. Hence the obligatory manager bashing.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X