Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Holloway's fault BUT he should quit now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Wow!
    Firstly I'd like to thank that excellent administrator Stanley for digging up this thread again, well done you ,secondly ,at the time we had lost 6 in a row and looked doomed . Thankfully Holloway seems to b ed getting it right now and since then we have certainly improved, and I'm delighted we are currently 10 points from safety and am starting to believe in Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Shocked how many decent posters panicked. The improvement was obvious but I guess it just highlights how little time the new generation of fans give managers these days. Very few of us looked at the bigger picture
      So panic after 6 losses on the bounce means everyone overreacted and thinking short term, yet 2 wins on the bounce means we're out of the woods and looking at the bigger picture. Logic?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        So panic after 6 losses on the bounce means everyone overreacted and thinking short term, yet 2 wins on the bounce means we're out of the woods and looking at the bigger picture. Logic?
        Qpr fans mate, we can only go from one extreme to the other

Comment

Great to see a thread with hatred towards LF - haven't seen one for a while....

Comment

we are winning and losing together and yet an administrator digs out a section of the posters. Unbeliable, Especially now when we seem to gel as a team on the pitch.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Tarbs it wasn't just panic from you and others, it was more the fact that most fans had decided Holloway wasn't the right man for the job. Most wanted him sacked before the run of losses. I blame some for making out Gary rowett was the new Brian Clough.
              This and i still believe out of there stubborness they still cant admit hes the exact man for the job, with comments like i think there was better out there rubbish! like who and who says they would be better than ollie, for me no other manager would be able to do what ollies doing with us right now in the short space of time hes doing it, so absolute rubbish coming out with theres better than ollie that fits us!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Funny thread to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  This and i still believe out of there stubborness they still cant admit hes the exact man for the job, with comments like i think there was better out there rubbish! like who and who says they would be better than ollie, for me no other manager would be able to do what ollies doing with us right now in the short space of time hes doing it, so absolute rubbish coming out with theres better than ollie that fits us!
                  Absolute sense mate.

I was worried after the 6 straight defeats, didn't call for his head though, that was madness.

Delighted now. With the squad he's assembled and the way we're playing. Onwards and Upwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    we are winning and losing together and yet an administrator digs out a section of the posters. Unbeliable, Especially now when we seem to gel as a team on the pitch.
                    That's exactly right,what is an administrator s job on this board I wonder,in the case of Stanley ,is it to attempt to cause trouble and get other posters to turn on another,if so,well done Stanley ,you are doing a wonderful job !!

Comment

Can't see the point of a forum without being able to comeback against people's opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Funny thread to be fair.

Tbh bakes theres soo many funny ones to pull back up, & whats funnier when done as a laugh some get all mardy cos of it taking offence, when its banter, if i came out with something soo wrong id half expect to get pulled on it and the michael taken its all for abit of fun and banter which some dont get!

Comment

Don't think calling for the managers head is 'losing together'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Tbh bakes theres soo many funny ones to pull back up, & whats funnier when done as a laugh some get all mardy cos of it taking offence, when its banter, if i came out with something soo wrong id half expect to get pulled on it and the michael taken its all for abit of fun and banter which some dont get!
                            Don't pull up any of my classics tho mate :-)

Comment

Absolute sense mate.

I was worried after the 6 straight defeats, didn't call for his head though, that was madness.

Delighted now. With the squad he's assembled and the way we're playing. Onwards and Upwards.

Yeah obviously was worrying 6 defeats on the trot but the signs were there but just terrible luck, but lets be honest the finger on trigger crew was ready after 3 defeats, thats when it all started not 6 but yeah deffo onwards & upwards bakes, looking for a great season next season & i bet ollie will be bumping our crowds back up after that idiot jimmys reign!

Comment

Don't pull up any of my classics tho mate :-)
                                Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X