Nedum appeal red card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Some of you posters should hang your heads. The chief is one of ours and we need him available. The sending off was a joke. Whatever happened to the idea of supporting our players through thick and thin?
    I like ned as a person, he seems like a nice guy. I don't like him as a captain or in the heart of our defence though but we'd never get to see what we're like without him as he'll never get dropped and has a body made of steel so never gets injured. I don't agree with booing our players at games though and i'll cheer everyone of them. On a forum though? Thats a different story....

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      I like ned as a person, he seems like a nice guy. I don't like him as a captain or in the heart of our defence though but we'd never get to see what we're like without him as he'll never get dropped and has a body made of steel so never gets injured. I don't agree with booing our players at games though and i'll cheer everyone of them. On a forum though? Thats a different story....
      Fair enough, but I get wound up by the way it's so easy to pump out bile when you can hide behind the anonymity that the virtual world provides. I know from my son ( fellow sufferer) that he is in deed an unassuming guy ( he met him on the golf course )

Comment

Probably taking the captaincy away from him would improve his form, some players are not leaders and it's probably affecting his form.

Comment

He wasn't very good before he was captain.
          Would never boo our players but by the same token will never cheer crap

Comment

Their attacker deliberately ran into Ned and fell over.... attacker should have been booked for simulation but instead Ned gets sent off????? I admit that the on-going uselessness of the Rs is making me rapidly go off football but endless free kicks and bookings/sending offs due to players just falling over or "winning" a free kick as they'd call it is not far behind in doing my head in. It's become a game for cheating tarts.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              Some of you posters should hang your heads. The chief is one of ours and we need him available. The sending off was a joke. Whatever happened to the idea of supporting our players through thick and thin?
              Quite right.

Comment

Appeal lost

Comment

Crazy decision. Spurs player gouges someone's eye yesterday off ball an FA take no action but two players go shoulder to shoulder and you get one game ban

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Crazy decision. Spurs player gouges someone's eye yesterday off ball an FA take no action but two players go shoulder to shoulder and you get one game ban
                    Insane. Really think clubs need stand up to these useless incompetents p ricks by refusing to play. 'Men's senior England team'. P ricks.

Comment

There's a toxicity that's growing on this forum that's making me take a bit more time off it (perhaps to the pleasure of some). Threads where people hope our captain doesn't get his red overturned is more disappointing than the decision to send him off and that in itself was ludicrous.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nas i agree with you 100% and as such i have only read lately without posting much.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          There's a toxicity that's growing on this forum that's making me take a bit more time off it (perhaps to the pleasure of some). Threads where people hope our captain doesn't get his red overturned is more disappointing than the decision to send him off and that in itself was ludicrous.
                          Good post Nas

Comment

Working...
                          X