Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    What is our record?
    Excellent. It's the fans that are the problem. We forced out Jimmy, who is brilliant.

Comment

The faith shown in him is a akin to those who had such faith in the Titanic. Its an unsinkable ship we will be fine... hours later oh were sinking

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Excellent. It's the fans that are the problem. We forced out Jimmy, who is brilliant.
        not sure he was brilliant but not half as bad as you made out and far superior than what we currently have who you have been very quiet about. do you think the change has been for the better??

Comment

i know its the season of giving ,but 3 points every game is getting bit much
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

First sensible unbiased thing you and Stan have said all year.
            Happy New Year mates.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              not sure he was brilliant but not half as bad as you made out and far superior than what we currently have who you have been very quiet about. do you think the change has been for the better??
              It clearly hasn't. But comparing the two managers is like trying to decide which of botchalism or Ebola is worse. Les, the common thread, is the problem. Forced Harry out and got the PE teacher, Jimmy the Genius and Holloway in. Wasn't anyone on here who made those appointments as some loons suggest. None of us would have.

Comment

It clearly hasn't. But comparing the two managers is like trying to decide which of botchalism or Ebola is worse. Les, the common thread, is the problem. Forced Harry out and got the PE teacher, Jimmy the Genius and Holloway in. Wasn't anyone on here who made those appointments as some loons suggest. None of us would have.
                Do your sack thread please.

Oh and on your analogy...do you want a rather dull and boring slight head cold or really exciting aids that will kill you.
                Up to you.
                You went aids,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Do your sack thread please.

Oh and on your analogy...do you want a rather dull and boring slight head cold or really exciting aids that will kill you.
                  Up to you.
                  You went aids,
                  Yeah. Its my fault. I appointed Holloway. My name is Les.

Comment

Yeah. Its my fault. I appointed Holloway. My name is Les.
                    Please do the poll and the booing next game. Please?

Comment

Jimmy's and the PE teachers s hit players. And Les'. Not mine. Not Holloway's. That said Holloway has to be hanging by a thread. Les has to be finished. Rowlett or anyone else wouldn't be daft enough to come here.

Comment

It actually wasn't my poll........ I voted in it.

Comment

So it's 77 fault for this mess? Blimey, I thought I'd heard it all

Comment

Think you need to put the bottle down, son. You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

It actually wasn't my poll........ I voted in it.
                              Thought it was your poll. My bad. Im embarrasing.
                              You posted machine gun style non stop all day every day to oust the clueless clown. Have some back eh.

Comment

Thought it was your poll. My bad. Im embarrasing.
                                You posted machine gun style non stop all day every day to oust the clueless clown. Have some back eh.
                                Yep I did. Glad I did. Would do it again. I never wanted Holloway, however, and am trying to back him, but it seems he's can't do better with the s hit squad Les, Ramsey and Jimmy assembled.

Comment

Working...
                                X