When was the last time we matched this special record

3 goals in 7 games

Comment

P6 w0 d0 l6 f1 a11

Comment

Trust in Mr Motivator

Comment

It's just awful ain't it?

Said it the other day, take my hat off to Holloway. Knew he was going to be bad but not even I believed he could reach this level of bad. It's actually amazing to think anyone could make this team even worse than it was under JFH.

He'll give it all the b*llocks about inheriting a rubbish side just like Harry Redknapp did. What he should actually do is admit he ain't up to the job, he made a mistake coming back here and fall on his sword before this gets any worse!
          Last edited by Tarbie; 27-12-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            3 goals in 7 games
            Rather generous. Sounds better than 1 in 6 games and 67 minutes though.

Full marks for positivity.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Trust in Mr Motivator
              His half time speech was a disaster today.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                His half time speech was a disaster today.
                I don't think he does speeches just throws his hands about beats his chest and shouts show some passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  It's just awful ain't it?

Said it the other day, take my hat off to Holloway. Knew he was going to be bad but not even I believed he could reach this level of bad. It's actually amazing to think anyone could make this team even worse than it was under JFH.

He'll give it all the b*llocks about inheriting a rubbish side just like Harry Redknapp's did. What he should actually do is admit he ain't up to the job, he made a mistake coming back here and fall on his sword before this gets any worse!

Comment

Can you lot please do what you did to the cluless clown.
                    77 and west london please boo Ollie all the next game and 77 please could you do your famous sack the manager poll.
                    Tiimes like now is when we need your strength and perserverance to get this carnt out like you all did with the clueless clown.

Comment

we could go on a reverse run of the arsenal invicibles.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I won't call for Ollie to be sacked until after the January window.

Ollie wasn't the one playing stupid out there. Although the red was harsh, Ned even allowing the Brighton player that much space was deplorable from our so called leader. Mass slide tackling in our own box was one of the stupidest things I've seen a player do in recent memory. Perch being turned inside out over and over again wasn't in Ollies game plan (I hope).

No Championship manager could have gotten us a win with the players running those antics.

Ollies biggest problem is that half the team is #### but there's literally no one better in the squad to replace them other than playing a bunch of development kids that'll have their confidence turned to shred after they get mauled game after game.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

What is our record?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post

Ollie wasn't the one playing stupid out there. Although the red was harsh, Ned even allowing the Brighton player that much space was deplorable from our so called leader. Mass slide tackling in our own box was one of the stupidest things I've seen a player do in recent memory. Perch being turned inside out over and over again wasn't in Ollies game plan (I hope).

No Championship manager could have gotten us a win with the players running those antics.

Ollies biggest problem is that half the team is #### but there's literally no one better in the squad to replace them other than playing a bunch of development kids that'll have their confidence turned to shred after they get mauled game after game.
                            we could play the kids as they used to getting spanked week in out anyway.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post

I blame Jimmy . He has made us lose these 6 games. I think he would of lost them all even heavier.
                              Can we sack Jimmy twice just to make sure hes gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X