To you nedum fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    That you have Sussed our problem . It's Ned. We need somebody else to wear the armband and we are fine , probably be pushing for promotion .
    Not the entire solution but part of it!

Comment

That you have Sussed our problem . It's Ned. We need somebody else to wear the armband and we are fine , probably be pushing for promotion .
      Yeah? I said that did I? You show me where I said that

Comment

To think people on here were of the opinion that a good captain was not needed in a team.

Comment

Sorry I'm not Neds biggest fan but he is not the problem and hopefully the club will appeal the sending off because it was never a red.

Comment

The man makes Damian Stewart look more alert

Comment

It was a harsh red. Not even a booking imo. A foul at most, but I will say I think he's crap.

Comment

I don't think he's great, far from it but there are bigger problems at QPR than Ned, and him being banned won't make us a great team overnight

Comment

Dave he really is a poor player. Many don't think captain is an important role and it probably isn't in most teams but this side needs guidance and direction. Nedum should be dropped, we need a dunne type of player who is composed on the ball and doesn't create panic
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We are saved weare - our problems lie in Nedum . Now he is banned we will probably be the mix for play offs. Well worth a thread .
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We are saved weare - our problems lie in Nedum . Now he is banned we will probably be the mix for play offs. Well worth a thread .
                      Haha Matty, you know a quality centre half with all your experience
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        the one thing that stands out a mile, where are the leaders? As important as the Adel's and Morrison's are, Derry's, Hill's and Barton's are vital too. No one out there shouting orders or barking at team-mates. The wage packet comes in at the end of the month and that is all that matters. Nedum? Shouldn't be in the first eleven. Poor
                        Been saying this all season mate. The lack of leaders on the pitch is so obvious. Whether you rate JFH or you don't, you'd have to say that his biggest failing was releasing the likes of Clint and Faurlin without lining up more leaders to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          Sorry I'm not Neds biggest fan but he is not the problem and hopefully the club will appeal the sending off because it was never a red.
                          His attempt at defending for this first goal was laughable Dave!

Comment

If it had ended up a draw, some would be saying he took one for the team. The guy was going away from him and he knew it, so a nudge from behind was a chance worth taking? Play a high line and that's what happens sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                His attempt at defending for this first goal was laughable Dave!
                                the goal was quality, baldock moved the ball from one foot to the other so quickly that ned was lost , most players would have been lost as well , could of he been tighter , maybe .... the sending off gets less of a red card the more times u see it , if that was a red we may as well pack in watching

Comment

Working...
                                X