No announcement yet.

Blame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blame Blame I've just got back cold plssed off losing all hope and I read this crap I'm to blame because I'm a fan it's my fault ! Gordon Bennett you numpties would make me chuckle if I wasn't so plssed off , how in Gods name can you not see Ferdinand is to BLAME he's tearing the club apart he got JFH torn to pieces with crap players he offered him players that Ollie is now talking about he wants shot of cos they don't want to be here , and blamed JFH saying I offered him a lot of dross and he chose what he wanted out of the Dross not my fault
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-12-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Blame Blame I've just got back cold plssed off losing all hope and I read this crap I'm to blame because I'm a fan it's my fault ! Gordon Bennett you numpties would make me chuckle if I wasn't so plssed off , how in Gods name can you not see Ferdinand is to BLAME he's tearing the club apart he got JFH torn to pieces with crap players he offered him players that Ollie is now talking about he wants shot of cos they don't want to be here , and blamed JFH saying I offered him a lot of dross and chose what he wanted out of the Dross not my fault
      Dogs, do you accept that by criticising Ferdinand, you're also criticising Fernandes for hiring him in the first place, and for not sacking him when clearly things haven't worked out under his DoF'ship?

Comment

Merry Christmas Pinkie. What has JFH got to do with our losing streak? He was terrible but we never went on a run like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Dogs, do you accept that by criticising Ferdinand, you're also criticising Fernandes for hiring him in the first place, and for not sacking him when clearly things haven't worked out under his DoF'ship?
          Yes Stan but we all know TF will listen to anybody with a name in his blind search for success of his plans for QPR Which is unsustainable but I do have sympathy for him cos he's getting shafted

Comment

Yes Stan but we all know TF will listen to anybody with a name in his blind search for success of his plans for QPR Which is unsustainable but I do have sympathy for him cos he's getting shafted
            But who's fault is it that he keeps getting shafted?

Where does the buck stop?

Who is accountable and where is the accountability for the continuous stream of fark ups over the last 5.5 years.

At what point do you hold your hands up and say it hasn't worked out?

Will he still hold out for OOC if we end up in Division 3?

Comment

But who's fault is it that he keeps getting shafted?

Where does the buck stop?

Who is accountable and where is the accountability for the continuous stream of fark ups over the last 5.5 years.

At what point do you hold your hands up and say it hasn't worked out?

Will he still hold out for OOC if we end up in Division 3?
              Totally agree but are you saying it excuses Ferdinands recklecness or incompetence then Stan ?
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-12-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Totally agree but are you saying it excuses Ferdinands reckecnes or incompetence then Stan ?
                What I'm saying is that it was TF who hired LF, and so far LF's record has been abysmal. Therefore someone has to be accountable for that decision, so you can't say the blame is 100% Ferdinand's because who's the guy that hired him in the first place, and what is his own record like? And does a small club like ours even NEED a DoF?

When things go wrong, as they clearly have done and continue to do, these are the type of fundamental questions that need to be examined in order to find the long-term solutions.

Comment

What I'm saying is that it was TF who hired LF, and so far LF's record has been abysmal. Therefore someone has to be accountable for that decision, so you can't say the blame is 100% Ferdinand's because who's the guy that hired him in the first place, and what is his own record like? And does a small club like ours even NEED a DoF?

When things go wrong, as they clearly have done and continue to do, these are the type of fundamental questions that need to be examined in order to find the long-term solutions.
                  Problem is Stan, no one can say the dof has failed because he still currently holds the job.
                  Only when he is sacked will it be classed as failure.
                  Which is why uncle has so far failed to pull the trigger.
                  Until then, deeper into the mire we go.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Everything you say is right but we all know TF owns a lump of the club and will do so untill OAC is settled But LF needs to be gone asap

Comment

Working...
                    X